Fragomen Worldwide employees are -7% more likely to recommend Fragomen Worldwide as a great place to work
Working at Fragomen Worldwide is rated highly by 14 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at Fragomen Worldwide is rated C
Last updated 7 days ago
Fragomen Worldwide ranks in the Bottom 40% of other companies on Comparably with for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 30 Fragomen Worldwide employee reviews, 65% were positive. The remaining 35% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Fragomen Worldwide improve their work culture.
What did you like most about the interview process?It involved several people, not just the hiring manager and HR.
What makes you most happy at work?The organizational transformation that is currently taking place
What is most positive about the culture and environment at your company?Everyone is really trying to do their best. Disagreements are about the approach, not so much about the substance.
What's going wrong and how can it be improved?Work life balance could be better so I could spend more time with family.
Why do you feel undervalued and what would make you feel better about your compensation?Corporate dept is underpaid compared to market rate. Most of us are about $20k under the standard market rate, we also don’t get bonuses.
Why do you feel undervalued and what would make you feel better about your compensation?Not paid market value - lower salary than average
We strive to be an integral part of our clients’ success by providing representation, services and strategic advice to facilitate the hiring and movement of skilled talent globally.
|Headquarter||United States of America|
14 employees at Fragomen Worldwide have reviewed Fragomen Worldwide across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was 7 days ago.
Overall, the 14 Fragomen Worldwide employees give their leadership a grade of C+, or Top 50% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at Fragomen Worldwide are not very pleased with their total compensation at Fragomen Worldwide, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at Fragomen Worldwide are pleased with their team. 14 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a B-. The majority believe the meetings at Fragomen Worldwide are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at Fragomen Worldwide believe the environment at Fragomen Worldwide is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at Fragomen Worldwide is extremely fast. About 17% of the employees at Fragomen Worldwide work 8 hours or less.
Overall, the employees at Fragomen Worldwide are happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
How much do people at Fragomen Worldwide get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Fragomen Worldwide is $115,186, or $55 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $115,724, or $55 per hour.
At Fragomen Worldwide, the highest paid job is a General Counsel at $277,934 annually and the lowest is an Admin Assistant at $43,851 annually. Average Fragomen Worldwide salaries by department include: Business Development at $128,344, Customer Support at $60,726, Engineering at $124,559, and IT at $98,548. Half of Fragomen Worldwide salaries are above $115,724.
7 employees at Fragomen Worldwide rank their Compensation in the Bottom 30% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 27 ratings) while 7 employees at Fragomen Worldwide rank their Perks And Benefits in the Bottom 45% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 10 ratings).
Last updated 8 days ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for Fragomen Worldwide on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably