FXI Claimed Company
FXI

FXI Employee Reviews

Out of 33 FXI employee reviews, 52% were positive. The remaining 48% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping FXI improve their work culture.

Get the job and stick together

My Leader has a willingness to listen to my ideas and to challenge me to think differently.

They are committed to help FXI grow

Not having sexual intercourse in the break room

Quit cutting corners when it comes to the safety of it's employee's.

salary and benefits are overall well within range. Benefit costs are a bit higher than other jobs however; health care is not cheap anywhere.

They raised our medical insurance premiums again while the insurance companies are posting record profits, and they put us on United Healthcare which is among the worst. They do not have annual evaluations for hourly employees, making it very difficult to advance.

To have been able to discuss it before. I was kind of just thrown in. No discussion of pay rate or benefits.

Been employed for 5 1/2 years, 40 year's of manufacturing experience. Currently being paid the same as a 18 year old new hire with no experience.

The ones I work with care about doing the job right the first time.

Love and teamwork. Very family like

Team is small but works well together

Focused on improvement. High standards.

Learn to speak English, they hire people who cannot read or write and do not speak English

Communication, not half truth's or no communication at all.

If you are not local, there is nothing positive.

Company is focusing on growth, not just with existing products but also with innovation.

Desire to change for the better. We are positioning for growth.

Perform surveys for all employees to air there concerns. For the executive team down to plant managers to listen to the front line workers and to take positive action.

The manager was polite, professional, and honest. Unfortunately, he left the company after FXI slashed all salaried pay by 25%.

Have hr reach out and contact applicants instead of blowing them off

The opportunity to make an impact.

Everything, corporate refuses to update machinery and sexual harassment complaints go unadressed

Lack of planning and communication causing cost overruns and lower morale. The need to stop being satisfied with mediocrity and strive to be the best.

Change management. Plant manager who thinks he's above everyone else.

There aren't any Outlook reviews of FXI yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

There aren't any Outlook reviews of FXI yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.