Working At JDA Software
We are a diverse group of proven, passionate game-changers. Our culture is based on collaboration and respect. We embrace continuous growth, innovation and creativity. We operate with integrity, engage our communities and have fun!
How employees describe working at JDA Software
What it's like to work at JDA Software
- JDA Software employees generally work 8.7 hrs a day
- Employees at JDA Software report the work pace is comfortably fast
- 74% of JDA Software employees look forward to interacting with their team every day
- JDA Software employees typically get valuable feedback on how to improve at work Once a month
- 53% of JDA Software employees call their work environment positive
Q&A With JDA Software Employees
IDX: 0 TOT: 7
JDA Software employees rate their overall benefits a B and most of them think the perks are Good. 74% of JDA Software employees say they are satisfied with their benefits. The majority of employees also get 15-20 days of paid vacation, and most of the employees believe the cash value of their benefits is $500 -$1000/mo.
JDA Software employees rate their manager a C+ or 68/100 and the majority believe their manager truly cares about them as a person. Most of the employees (75%) also feels pretty comfortable providing negative feedback directly to their boss.
JDA Software employees rates their pay and overall compensation a C+ or 69/100. 47% of employees believe they are paid fairly and 80% of employees get raises every year.
80% of the same employees also feel like JDA Software is invested in their career growth. On average, majority of employees do not have a mentor to help them navigate their career at JDA Software.