LRP Media Group Claimed Company
LRP Media group has been an industry trendsetter for over 40 years! A global, broad-based media publishing company... read more
This company is accepting feedback from verified employees

LRP Media Group Leadership Employee Reviews

Adjusting to the "new normal" and implementing a hybrid/remote work policy

There is a fantastic balance of doing what is best for the company, what is best for the employee, and what is best for the customer.

They are focused on keeping up with the changes needed in the business without over reacting. Especially during the pandemic they have continued to show they care about their employees.

I am always given an opportunity to meet with them regularly and discuss issues, challenges, successes.

The leadership team's knowledge is outstanding

Review from Product Dept

LRP's leadership team does a good job of balancing its priorities, keeping the company growing and successful while recognizing that our employees are the key to that growth and success.

Review from Marketing Dept

I like that I get to work independently but also have a support structure if I'm struggling.

Review from Marketing Dept

The Leadership team makes decisions but does ask those who do the grunt work questions and gathers data before finalizing those decisions. They try to consider how their decisions will affect the end result.

They are smart and innovative, always looking for ways to balance meeting the needs of the company, the employees, and the customers. Employees are valued and recognized for a job well done.

The understanding of and focus on details

Review from Admin Dept

The LRP leadership team is willing to listen to your ideas, cares about your career growth within the company and allows for a great work/life balance.

Review from Marketing Dept

I like the availability I have with the Executive Team.

Review from Marketing Dept

Great communication. I know on a daily basis what I need to do to succeed at LRP!

family oriented ... safety conscious

they do not feel like they are unapproachable

Review from Product Dept

My direct manager is very positive and a great leader for our team.

Review from Admin Dept

Innovative, forward thinking, experts in their field

Responsive to the changing climate, concerned about employee health and wellness.

Review from Product Dept

They emphasize collaboration through Teams and other tools.

The executive team is very supportive of promoting women into leadership positions.

Review from Product Dept

There aren't any Leadership reviews of LRP Media Group yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

Leadership Scores are rated in the Top 5% of similar size companies on Comparably

Rated LRP Media Group Leadership the Highest