LRP Media Group Claimed Company
LRP Media group has been an industry trendsetter for over 40 years! A global, broad-based media publishing company... read more
This company is accepting feedback from verified employees

LRP Media Group Employee Reviews

Out of 146 LRP Media Group employee reviews, 97% were positive. The remaining 3% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping LRP Media Group improve their work culture. The Marketing team, with 100% positive reviews, reports the best experience at LRP Media Group compared to all other departments at the company. The Sales team offered the most constructive feedback, with 15% of that department's reviews constructive in nature.

There is a fantastic balance of doing what is best for the company, what is best for the employee, and what is best for the customer.

They are focused on keeping up with the changes needed in the business without over reacting. Especially during the pandemic they have continued to show they care about their employees.

I am always given an opportunity to meet with them regularly and discuss issues, challenges, successes.

The leadership team's knowledge is outstanding

Review from Product Dept

The executive team is very supportive of promoting women into leadership positions.

Review from Product Dept

There aren't any Leadership reviews of LRP Media Group yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

Generous vacation time and holidays

LRP provides generous time off, flexible work and great benefits such as 401K.

A good part of it is geared towards the success of the team I manage.

The 401K plan is a nice perk. I like Fidelity and appreciate that LRP picked a good management company.

Salary and employer 401k match

Review from Marketing Dept

There aren't any Compensation reviews of LRP Media Group yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

The team consistent of hard working employees who respect each other.

Honest people who genuinely care about the success of the company overall.

We are a cohesive team.

Review from Product Dept

We have a great sense of teamwork. Everyone has a chance to contribute. If you have a special skill or interest, we try to tap into it.

Review from Product Dept

Everyone cares about the quality of the work they do as an individual and also the success of our entire team

Review from Marketing Dept

Better communication would solve most issues.

There are a handful that take the time to care and do what needs to be done. But many of them are either lazy and need constant spoon-feeding on tasks that have been done for years or they cant retain. They don't take the time to write notes and expect constant repetitive instructions.

Like anywhere, interaction with coworkers has its positives and negatives, mainly due to personalities. Overall, it's important to remember we are all on the same team and suggestions for areas to improve are not personal but for the overall good of the company and smooth flow of work.

There feels like a lack of cohesion comes from certain attitudes. At the end of the day we are all working to reach a common goal but it feels like some coworkers are only worried about taking care of themselves and not helping the team as a whole.

The HR team does a fantastic job of coming up with creative ideas to keep us all connected and participate in fun events/activities, even with a mostly remote environment. It helps to prevent feelings of isolation and is a nice reminder of the great team we work with.

There are so many different divisions and flexible working, and LRP tries hard to bring everyone together. They really focus on collaboration across all divisions.

It feels like an inclusive environment.

I feel like the work I am doing can help schools help students.

Review from Product Dept

The company respects work-life balance. Its a great place for working parents. I appreciated the flexibility when my kids were in school.

Review from Product Dept

There aren't any Environment reviews of LRP Media Group yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

There aren't any Interviews reviews of LRP Media Group yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

There aren't any Interviews reviews of LRP Media Group yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

A sense of accomplishment at the end of the day and knowing that my customer has been served well and had a positive experience with the company.

My coworkers and seeing the contributions I make to the company makes me happy.

Having clear expectations and having the ability to work remotely.

Solving problems and seeing team members grow and shine.

Review from Product Dept

Knowing that there will always be new things to challenge me. The company is always looking forward and exploring new avenues for growth and expansion