Out of 146 LRP Media Group employee reviews, 97% were positive. The remaining 3% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping LRP Media Group improve their work culture. The Marketing team, with 100% positive reviews, reports the best experience at LRP Media Group compared to all other departments at the company. The Sales team offered the most constructive feedback, with 15% of that department's reviews constructive in nature.
There aren't any Compensation reviews of LRP Media Group yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.