Working At Northern Trust
Working with a spirit of collaboration builds even deeper relationships with clients, other employees and communities.
How employees describe working at Northern Trust
What it's like to work at Northern Trust
- Northern Trust employees generally work 8.9 hrs a day
- Employees at Northern Trust report the work pace is moderate
- 66% of Northern Trust employees look forward to interacting with their team every day
- Northern Trust employees most often take 15-20 paid vacation and sick days each year
- 83% of Northern Trust employees report they are happy with their work life balance
- Northern Trust employees typically get valuable feedback on how to improve at work Once a month
- 79% of Northern Trust employees call their work environment positive
Q&A With Northern Trust Employees
IDX: 0 TOT: 10
Northern Trust employees rate their overall benefits a B and most of them think the perks are Good. 72% of Northern Trust employees say they are satisfied with their benefits. The majority of employees also get 20-30 days of paid vacation, and most of the employees believe the cash value of their benefits is $1000 -$1500/mo.
88% of the same employees also feel like Northern Trust is invested in their career growth. On average, majority of employees do not have a mentor to help them navigate their career at Northern Trust.
Northern Trust employees rate their manager a B or 73/100 and the majority believe their manager truly cares about them as a person. Most of the employees (67%) also feels pretty comfortable providing negative feedback directly to their boss.
Northern Trust employees rates their pay and overall compensation a C+ or 67/100. 47% of employees believe they are paid fairly and 71% of employees get raises every year.