Partners HealthCare
Partners HealthCare was founded in 1994 by Brigham and Women's Hospital and Massachusetts General... read more

Partners HealthCare Employee Reviews

Out of 47 Partners HealthCare employee reviews, 58% were positive. The remaining 42% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Partners HealthCare improve their work culture. The Engineering team, with 50% positive reviews, reports the best experience at Partners HealthCare compared to all other departments at the company.

integrity, values, bright, collegial, not snobby, accessible

Good communication and support, and a willingness to listen.

Efficient in what they do.

They need to learn to manage expectations and not say 'yes, right away!' to every idea the leadership team has. We can do it all-just be realistic about timeline. Dont burn out your department leaders and staff.

managing staff and vacation approvals

Actually leading. The prevailing practice is one of unending consensus building, in which upper management is unwilling to make data-driven decisions to implement changes necessary to eliminate waste and increase efficiency and innovation. "Those who will, can not, and those who can, will not."

Review from Engineering Dept

it is ok, but not up to industry standards

access to the best medical care in the country

Generous benefits....for now. ARRIS was bought and now faces 'fundamental transformation'. Benefits status is an unknown for 2020.

Review from Engineering Dept

I was undercompensated for what i did. As more people left, I took on more responsibility, and my FTEs were not replaced right away.

lower executive payouts, use the billions of dollars in revenue that you have in off shore/tax sheller accounts

Treated.ike. Crap. After. 16. Years of loyal. Service. Stay. Away!!

Other local entities pay better.

Compensation is below average for the type of position, and the company hires a ridiculous number of unnecessary and overpaid directors, managers, and other types of non-producing "coordinators" whose sole purpose is to tell people what other people said, did, or thought.

Review from Engineering Dept

Everyone is collegial, and works very hard

what meetings, we don't have any

hard working, team spirit, diverse and accepting of varying thoughts and views

Everyone gets along well and they are all hardworking.

Helpful. Knowledgeable. Approachable. Always willing to help through tough patients.

Co-worker. Good. Management. Bad!! Need. Competent mgmh

share common mission and diversity

Friendly coworkers and good teamwork.

As ARRIS, the company was very people and customer oriented. Our power was our people and Customer First was our mantra. The jury is out on whether or how that might change in the near future. Too many unknowns as COMMSCOPE.

Review from Engineering Dept

work from home and flex time

Review from Engineering Dept

Hire administrative directors and clinical directors who know how to manage people effectively, instead of destroying morale.

supervisor's make work very stressful

This. Company. Values money. Over. Loyal. Service.

Its been a long time since i interviewed

variety of functions were represented so got a sense of the team and how they work collectively

Thought-provoking questions but welcoming and casual environment.

interview does not talk much about the company

Retired. Now. But. Not happy. With olfy. Company

Some of the people i worked with!! Fantastic and motivational. I would follow them to the ends of the earth.

that we can work remotely

working and interacting with the patients

important content of work and collegial nature of environment

Using my brain, helping people.

Many.!! Needs. To. Change. Their philosophy.

upper management should value engineers over millions of layers of management they don't need (there are more directors than employees)

Review from Engineering Dept

There aren't any Outlook reviews of Partners HealthCare yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

Equal distribution of work