PropertyForce Claimed Company
PropertyForce is a progressive, team-oriented real estate investment firm headquartered in Hallandale Beach,... read more

PropertyForce Employee Reviews

Out of 28 PropertyForce employee reviews, 92% were positive. The remaining 8% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping PropertyForce improve their work culture.

The leadership team provides autonomy and ownership of individual roles

Leaders, not followers. Divide and conquer is practiced from the top down!!

They are very collaborative and innovative, always trying to make us and the company go from good to great.

They are all so approachable and willing to mentor everyone in the company. They show that they are invested in the company growth, while the employees grow too. I am confident that this is a place where no one is left behind.

There aren't any Leadership reviews of PropertyForce yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

Bonus based on company performance, we all grow as a team.

Unlimited vacation is definitely something I love at PropertyForce

IT is performance based, and I truly have the ability to profit off of the time I put in.

The bonus plan and upside of performing well, not onlynpersonally but being tied to a team goal.

The bonus structure is AWESOME!!! If the company wins, we ALL win!

There aren't any Compensation reviews of PropertyForce yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

Everyone seems happy to work here, so they are happy every day

We are dynamic and collaborative.

Everyone is so bright on the team. The executive team at PropertyForce is focused on hiring only the best of the best, and it shows. I have never felt so surrounded by smart, prepared, and bright professionals!

There aren't any Team reviews of PropertyForce yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

It is a strong culture and we have a culture wall to inspire us and remind us why we do what we do

the career assistance/development. There are managers that have been in the positions under them, that are willing to help the positions promote. IF there isn't, then leadership will do whatever possible to get the positions educated to promote from within.

Culture is our DNA of what has grown us to be who we are today.

Leadership has invested considerable time and resources to build a culture that is welcoming and collaborative, as well as rewarding. The meetings are productive, all wins are recognized and applauded, the schedule is flexible, and we have unlimited vacation, as long as we meet our goals.

There aren't any Environment reviews of PropertyForce yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

It was very simple and HR was very attentive and open with me

I enjoyed the multiple conversations. Some may see it as a tedious type of sequence, but if you are being interviewed multiple times it is to really make sure that you are a good culture fit for the entire staff. Culture comes first here.

Meeting the entire team in the interview

I liked the openness and honesty about the company challenges.

There aren't any Interviews reviews of PropertyForce yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

The ability to work in an environment where I am trusted. Also, the free reign to try new things and test different directions our business can operate in.

I have clear goals that I set hand in hand with my supervisor. I am excited to complete my goals because I know people will care that I succeeded and that my hard work will never go unnoticed. Being able to speak up and help shape the future of the company also makes me very happy.

There aren't any Outlook reviews of PropertyForce yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

People actually care here. They care about their work and about others' success. The team is talented and capable of producing exceptional work. The leadership is clear, and we all share a common vision and goal for company growth.

Honestly, the company is so great as it is today, that I have nothing to suggest to improve. I just want the executive team to keep doing what they're doing to ensure the culture remains so amazing, open, and collaborative.