Salesloft Claimed Company
Salesloft is the leading sales engagement platform, helping sales organizations to deliver a better sales experience... read more

Salesloft Employee Reviews

Out of 1132 Salesloft employee reviews, 98% were positive. The remaining 2% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Salesloft improve their work culture. The Product team, with 100% positive reviews, reports the best experience at Salesloft compared to all other departments at the company. The Design team offered the most constructive feedback, with 4% of that department's reviews constructive in nature.

I like the that I have gotten to know them as people and that shows a lot as far as the time they are willing to spend doing the same with employees. I love the transparency they have with us and that they openly celebrate us.

They are supportive and encouraging

Honesty, transparency, humility, integrity, action-oriented,

Open and transparent - no secrets or agendas

The leadership team lives and breathes our Core Values. It truly sets the tone for how the rest of the org operates.

Leadership team needs to actually listen to feedback from its employees. Is it not alarming that turnover is skyrocketing and the employees who have been at SalesLoft for a couple of years are all leaving?

Leadership needs to understand that the skyrocketing turnover is attributed mostly to the low pay and long hours.

compensation!!!!! its way below market rate .

Review from Design Dept

The best part is definitely the stock that I have been able to get.

Competitive salary + Stock options

Good pay + excellent benefits and perks

Great 401k match for a company this size

Overall our base salary and equity is competitive against the market.

Compensation is 20% below market and way below competitors.

Career growth paths are non existant and compensation is considerably less fhan the market.

Pay and benefits should be comparable to the market.

The SDR role is not paid accordingly enough

Doesn't pay as well as some other companies in Atlanta.

Review from Engineering Dept

Everyone is smart and interesting. Every single person does something outside of work that would amaze you.

Very technical, everyone has each other's backs, forward thinkers

very competent, always willing to put in extra effort and help each other out.

One of our values is Team Over Self. Our team lives this everyday.

They are a fun group

There aren't any Team reviews of Salesloft yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

The interview process works so the employees are for the most part all smart, wonderful and many have become life long friends.

Glass half full is one of our company values

no politics - very open and honest communication

One of our values is Glass Half Full. You're not expected to "smile" through everything, but you are expected to bring a positive attitude to a challenging situation, and be solution oriented. I love this because it allows us to truly be Biased Toward Action (another one of our values).

The transparency and people allow themselves to be vulnerable.

There aren't any Environment reviews of Salesloft yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

Most people were getting to know me and the interview itself read more like a fluid conversation

Very thorough ensuring we get only the best candidates

It was thorough and demonstrated that there was a high bar to be accepted into the company - it also reflected the core values of the company.

I appreciated that one of the interviews (the Core Values Interview) was a "culture fit" interview, that felt more structured and objective. It wasn't about whether or not the interviewers "liked" me, it was about whether or not I would align with the Core Values of the company.

Meeting with people from different teams.

The interview process sells a lie to its candidates. I wish I spoke with ICs on the team before accepting the job.

Seeing success in my work.

Being able to do my job without being micro-managed.

knowing that I'm part of a team where everyone wants to succeed together at a team

Our leadership truly cares about the people who work here, and allows us to bring our true self to work each day.

The support and appreciation from the teams.

There aren't any Outlook reviews of Salesloft yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

The culture and the people

work-life balance and leadership transparency

Great culture and smart people.

Review from Marketing Dept

Leadership is determined and transparent about our success

Review from Engineering Dept

Core values permeate all decisions. Transparency into the business and executive/senior leadership team is amazing to have.

Review from Engineering Dept

I would like to see compensation align with the averages more

comp structure to align with our tech firms

The company needs to improve it's equity compensation

Review from Marketing Dept

I would love for there to be dedicated time for learning

Review from Engineering Dept

I don't have anything I would want to be improved.