Out of 14 Sentry employee reviews, 83% were positive. The remaining 17% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Sentry improve their work culture.
I've enjoyed growing my career over time, transitioning to different roles and business areas. I've had great mentors and encouraging managers who helped prepare me for every new position.
The team is great and extremely talented, however the management is what keeps the company from growing and being successful.
The leadership has really changed over the past 10+ years in a very positive way. They are more collaborative and more willing to hear and implement ideas.
Very hardworking and intelligent team.
There aren't any Leadership reviews of Sentry yet.Be the first to contribute a review.
Rate your company
The 401k match is great and so are the flexible health plans.
If money was invested wisely by rewarding hard working employees instead of splurging on unnecessary things.
My team is willing to share ideas, takes ownership and we have a good balance of fun at work.
The team is extremely talented and has so much more potential under better management.
There aren't any Team reviews of Sentry yet.Be the first to contribute a review.
The culture is positive and both community and employee focused. The top leadership encourages managers to hire happy people. They value positivity.
It's a small family like environment.
There aren't any Environment reviews of Sentry yet.Be the first to contribute a review.
They utilize a competency based interviewing technique. This allows us to gauge candidates based on actual experience, not hypothetical.
There weren't very many questions.
There aren't any Interviews reviews of Sentry yet.Be the first to contribute a review.
The challenging yet rewarding work. And definitely the people I get to interact with.
The management is careless and inconsiderate of their employees.
There aren't any Outlook reviews of Sentry yet.Be the first to contribute a review.