Out of 16 Summa Health employee reviews, 67% were positive. The remaining 33% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Summa Health improve their work culture.
Supportive executive team but dwindling transparency
Most are transparent and supportive but still have a few that are not
Being a leader. All managers and higher people are corrupt and are taught to be that way
There aren't any Compensation reviews of Summa Health yet.Be the first to contribute a review.
Rate your company
Salaries of some key revenue or funding drivers are subpar compared to the public ally reported salaries of the senior executive team
More competitive pay, better dental, and better insurance.
Willingness to go above and beyond
We work together to get the best patient satisfaction
the environment is so toxic so everyone hates their job and no one gets along
I have several Supportive co-workers
STAFF HELP EACH OTHER AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.
There aren't any Environment reviews of Summa Health yet.Be the first to contribute a review.
Behavioral screening tool that is used
Showed you what job you would be doing and meeting your future co- worker
There aren't any Interviews reviews of Summa Health yet.Be the first to contribute a review.
Meeting goals and serving patients
There aren't any Outlook reviews of Summa Health yet.Be the first to contribute a review.
If you do what you are supposed to do they will do what they can to help
More compensation. Maybe cost of living wages