Working At Esri
Why Esri? Our answer could go many ways, but the straightest is also the most convincing: to be part of something that matters. We are creative, talented, ambitious, and collaborative. We come from all corners of the world, working in small teams to make big ideas happen. Join us, and maybe our next big idea will be yours.
How employees describe working at Esri
What it's like to work at Esri
- Esri employees generally work 9.1 hrs a day
- Employees at Esri report the work pace is comfortably fast
- 80% of Esri employees look forward to interacting with their team every day
- Esri employees most often take 10-15 paid vacation and sick days each year
- Esri employees typically get valuable feedback on how to improve at work Once a year
- 85% of Esri employees call their work environment positive
Q&A With Esri Employees
IDX: 0 TOT: 14
Esri employees rate their overall benefits an A and most of them think the perks are Neutral. 83% of Esri employees say they are satisfied with their benefits. The majority of employees also get 10-15 days of paid vacation, and most of the employees believe the cash value of their benefits is $1500 - $2500/mo.
78% of the same employees also feel like Esri is invested in their career growth. On average, majority of employees have a mentor to help them navigate their career at Esri.
Esri employees rate their manager a B- or 71/100 and the majority believe their manager truly cares about them as a person. Most of the employees (83%) also doesn't feel comfortable providing negative feedback directly to their boss.
Esri employees rates their pay and overall compensation a C or 65/100. 42% of employees believe they are paid fairly and 100% of employees get raises every year.