HHS - Hospital Housekeeping Systems Claimed Company
HHS offers a diverse set of services for the healthcare, resort, senior living, aviation, and government... read more

HHS - Hospital Housekeeping Systems Employee Reviews

Out of 165 HHS - Hospital Housekeeping Systems employee reviews, 53% were positive. The remaining 47% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping HHS - Hospital Housekeeping Systems improve their work culture. The Operations team, with 52% positive reviews, reports the best experience at HHS - Hospital Housekeeping Systems compared to all other departments at the company.

Unorganized poor staffing attendant not equaly paid

They try to do their best to help compensate for the pay by helping us with gas to get there at times , but that's not enough . We need to make at least enough to be able to get there .

Great so far no complaints

Learning new things and staying focus

We stick together. But there's too many turnovers

A new honest responsible respectable director.

Everything communication stop having so much favoritism and contradicting themselves so much

They need to listen to front line staff and stop promoting people just because they like them

EVERYTHING, EVERYONE, THE WHOLE TEAM

Communication, training better, and their attitude

Insurance in case of I may need it

You have to manage to get it done

Signed up for the big plan, didn't get for some reason. Filed appeal in January, still waiting for decision.

It is fair and competitive.

Our PTO allotment, our training opportunities, and health insurance.

Higher pay and secured benefits

We dealt with the COVID and everything else just like the doctors and nurses and l don't think we were fairly compensated . It costs me and my wife approximately $400 a month for gas . I make 12.50 an hr. You do the calculation !!

I was told to keep my mouth shut at all times. About situations that needed to be taken care of. No one wanted to listen to me. And I was let go unfairly on February 18th I am not an aggressive person I was letting go because of what I knew that was being done wrong.

The company only cared about making money

A raise would be awesome

They're there even with the pay they get .

They are helpful on the floors and areas

Very respectful and always willing to help me out when they can

Dedicated and willing to go above and beyond to the their jobs done

We need more money. Can't get them to stay

There needs to be major supervision more inspections I was fired on February 18th and I still get phone calls from nurses and texts on what they believe should be done. They say that they do emails to the director and the director says she never gets them I know for a fact that she is lying.

They don't show up too many turnovers

Doesn't matter don't work there no more

They need to do their jobs. If everyone pulled their own weight it would be a breeze and more satisfying work.

New employees need to stop thinking they dont have to listen to the employees that have been there longer and stop trying to be buddies with the supervisors and director

The nurses are appreciative and thankful . Doctors also .

They are all cheerful and uplifting

attitudes and people showing up to work prepared to work

Team members are all very friendly and willing to help as much as they can.

Helping each other tackle rooms

Strict rules go by the handbook uniform compliance needs to be met not broken why make rules if you're not going to stick to them and let people run over you

CLOSING YOUR BUISNESS DOWN FOR GOOD

Managers who are not afraid to manage.

Fire all the old supervisors and director and get fresh supervisors and a director that would actually do a better job

Management to lead with respect and to treat everyone the same

How fast it went I was hired within 4 days

Director not only telling me about the supervisor position but letting me know that the company always looking for Assistant directors

Staff has been easy to talk to in regard to positions within the organization

When I was told I was hired

The staff is very friendly they made you feel welcomed

Talk about more what they would be doing

Need a director that knows what they are doing.

To be more professional and investigative. Also to communicate more effectively about what happens after the interview. Also, to be exhaustive with package offerings.

It was ok slow process

Being able to take time to do the job right .

My lunch break makes me most happy

Seeing my team happy and and eager to work

It is a challenge and is rewarding for the most part.

I'm making money, and paying bills

Floors are filled the restrooms are filthy hospital is filthy I do not work there anymore and I still get complaints about people when I'm out on the town

All the crooked things HHS is doing. Underpaid, no benefits, no raises. Nothing. Company sucks

Supervisors are too familiar with staff leading them to coddle unproductive staff. They seem more concerned with being liked than managing.

Make sure all the patients are receiving fresh food that is jot all old and moldy

NO OPEN DOOR POLICY lack of communication unless you are a man too director has no time for staff

The company I worked for outsourced our department the original employer had compassion for its employees treated people with respect

Communication, Diversity, Collaboration, Respect and to know your valued