Logitech Claimed Company
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing... read more

Logitech Employee Reviews

Out of 107 Logitech employee reviews, 94% were positive. The remaining 6% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Logitech improve their work culture. The HR team, with 100% positive reviews, reports the best experience at Logitech compared to all other departments at the company. The Marketing team offered the most constructive feedback, with 17% of that department's reviews constructive in nature.

open minded with great vision

Transparency in communications, accessibility to talk and share with them

Professional, high standards, good communication

Good vision to drive the company to a progressive direction

They are very approachable . Our insights are being heard

There aren't any Leadership reviews of Logitech yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

stock incentive/ bonus and performance onus

remuneration and ESCC program, and benefits

Bonus on annual achievement, not paid on short term quarterly achievements

Stock bonus and good healthxare benefit

it is confidential. not confident in sharing

There aren't any Compensation reviews of Logitech yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

creative, innovative, impactful, open, strong growth and need

respectful, friendly, mindful, tolerant, humor, team spririt

Excellent, highly skilled, hard working people, helping each other, w partly great sense of humour

Skillful and hungry to learn and develop

a) great teammates (best I've worked w/over 20+ years of work) b) smart people, they say what they need to without fears of being crushed/humiliated/shot down. c) friendly d) competent e) empowered to use their skills without micromanagement.

Meeting culture here could be updated. Pros, we're big on remote work and video calls, which helps a lot. Cons, and this varies by team, but there are too many information sharing meetings as opposed to decision making meetings.

Review from Marketing Dept

Communicate better with each other

Review from Marketing Dept

Logitech Value that links to how we can grow/ collaborate as a mid size company

Inclusive culture which encourages positive and open atmosphere

SO many things! Employees are valued. Insulting & bullying are unacceptable, while people are also free to speak their minds. My managers are kind people that I respect. Jobs are fairly well defined, responsibilities seem straightforward. I can talk to people on other teams freely also.

Open, fair, energizing, everyone can make a change

Leaders have our back. I can make decisions independently and know that if something goes wrong, I'm still ok by communicating with higher ups.

Review from HR Dept

Better systems to contain toxic people like my manager. 360 degree feedback.

very casual and feel comfortable, also the HR was helpful

Meeting basically all the key stakeholders of my role

Very casual and not intense

I liked everyone I interviewed with. Their personalities were upbeat, they all liked working at Logitech. Some shared some real insights and not just 'interview jargon', got a sense of what it's really like. When I finally got hired, I felt like I'd hit the jackpot -- still feel that way.

I found our company to be nice and easy to talk to.

There aren't any Interviews reviews of Logitech yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

to launch cool looking products out to the market and see people's positive reactions when they get our products

The brand(s) and products, the external customer contact, the great colleagues I met.

Work culture and flexible workplace

I like to learn things, help people, have positive social interaction / laughs, and feel like I'm making a difference (for someone). Being part of a team and feeling community is also a big plus. (I used to be in Stagehands union, had some similar feelings there.)

work from home how bout that

There aren't any Outlook reviews of Logitech yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

Everyone goes out of their way to help you and the upper management is always striving to better themselves, which I think then trickles down to everyone in the company! Great Climate!

I have been at the company for a little under a year and I honestly can not pick something I would like to see improved. Has been a great year of work during very uncertain times.