Working At OutboundEngine
Culture Pillars Community Acceptance and the freedom to be yourself, develop life long relationships and mentorships Opportunity Training resources and programs, promotions from within, fluidity between departments Influence Have an impact and get support from leadership. Your ideas are encouraged
How employees describe working at OutboundEngine
What it's like to work at OutboundEngine
- OutboundEngine employees generally work 8.1 hrs a day
- Employees at OutboundEngine report the work pace is comfortably fast
- 99% of OutboundEngine employees look forward to interacting with their team every day
- OutboundEngine employees typically get valuable feedback on how to improve at work Once a month
- 95% of OutboundEngine employees call their work environment positive
Q&A With OutboundEngine Employees
IDX: 0 TOT: 5
OutboundEngine employees rate their overall benefits an A+ and most of them think the perks are Fantastic. 97% of OutboundEngine employees say they are satisfied with their benefits. The majority of employees also get 10-15 days of paid vacation.
100% of the same employees also feel like OutboundEngine is invested in their career growth. On average, majority of employees have a mentor to help them navigate their career at OutboundEngine.