SmartBug Media Claimed Company
SmartBug Media® is a globally recognized Intelligent Inbound® marketing agency assisting both B2B and e-commerce... read more
This company is accepting feedback from verified employees

SmartBug Media Employee Reviews

Out of 1018 SmartBug Media employee reviews, 97% were positive. The remaining 3% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping SmartBug Media improve their work culture. The Executive team, with 100% positive reviews, reports the best experience at SmartBug Media compared to all other departments at the company. The Engineering team offered the most constructive feedback, with 14% of that department's reviews constructive in nature.

They listen to their team and set up structures to be sure they hear feedback from everyone from the bottom to the top. They provide insight with monthly updates and are always accessible.

Review from Sales Dept · Posted 7 days ago

They are transparent, they make work fun everyday and they try to make changes to better the conpany

Review from Operations Dept · Posted 7 days ago

I honestly don't interact with the leadership team here at SB. I work closely with my managers and team who are phenomenal. They keep an eye out on our schedules and make sure we feel equipped to do our jobs.

Review from Design Dept · Posted 7 days ago

They really take feedback from the team and apply it to our company.

I love how they are all very human, and show a genuine care for the team.

Review from Design Dept · Posted 7 days ago

Benefits, pto, work life balance, professional development

Review from HR Dept

training budget, in person events, monthly in real life budget, and paying for internet

Review from Operations Dept · Posted 7 days ago

I'm not sure if I understand. I have not been here for a year so I have not had a compensation review yet.

Unlimited Sick Time is so helpful

I especially enjoy the IRL compensation we receive, as feeling close to your coworkers can get a little easy (taking into consideration our remote nature).

Review from Design Dept · Posted 7 days ago

In my opinion, the compensation is very competitive. I feel that I am compensated fairly.

Review from Marketing Dept · Posted 7 days ago

The pay is not competitive nor is it comprehensive based on place of living. Additionally, the medical benefits are not great. The only reason I'd leave is for better pay. I'd never dream of leaving if we were paid more and received better benefits.

Review from Sales Dept · Posted 7 days ago

A better competitive analysis on jobs and pay. Being remote can't be a perk anymore. Everyone is doing it!

Review from Operations Dept · Posted 7 days ago

Salary should not be based on your location. I am doing the same job and I have the same responsibilities.

Review from Marketing Dept · Posted 7 days ago

I think there should be a consideration for location in which people live and that should reflect in compensation.

Review from Design Dept · Posted 7 days ago

More in line with the market

Review from Design Dept

They are brilliant and always willing to help one another.

Review from Sales Dept · Posted 7 days ago

We really vet the employees and every one I feel like is a new friend. They are always there to help you and overall kind.

Review from Operations Dept · Posted 7 days ago

We all work hard. Support each other when someone's workload gets heavy. Most importantly, we make each other laugh.

Review from Design Dept · Posted 7 days ago

We are all willing to help each other, it feels like a real team.

Review from Design Dept · Posted 7 days ago

My team cares about each others success and it feels like everyone has each others back.

Review from Marketing Dept · Posted 7 days ago

There aren't any Team reviews of SmartBug Media yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

there are a lot of opportunities to connect with others in chats and the in person event is amazing. every meeting the first 5-10 minutes we catch up before the meeting starts which makes WFH nice

Review from Operations Dept · Posted 7 days ago

Working remotely can be very isolating. Our team makes it fun and engaging. I always look forward to our internal meetings.

Review from Design Dept · Posted 7 days ago

We really have each other's backs and there is always a more experienced person to ask your question to!

Everyone is willing to show a helping hand.

Review from Design Dept · Posted 7 days ago

The flexibility and the way we cheer each other on.

Review from Marketing Dept · Posted 7 days ago

There aren't any Environment reviews of SmartBug Media yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

I enjoyed the transparency and authenticity of the interviews.

Review from Marketing Dept

Every interview I did felt like a conversation, not like I was just being drilled with questions. Both sides were making sure we were a good fit for each other.

Review from Marketing Dept

Was a great opportunity to learn more about SmartBug.

Review from Marketing Dept

All the one on one time I spent with managers, they really had a chance to get to know me and ensure it was a good fit!

Lengthy interview process that can go 4-7 weeks

Review from Customer Success Dept

My previous ratings are based on my personal interview experience. I scheduled my video interviews as soon as I was sent calendar invitations—but the process still took about 6 weeks. I believe we've changed that and it's something the leadership team is still wor

Review from Marketing Dept

several rounds of interview with manager and a team mate

Review from Engineering Dept

Working with an amazing talented team who is always encouraging, supportive, and fun.

Review from Design Dept · Posted 7 days ago

Seeing the success of our website launches!

That I am able to work from anywhere, and that my managers have the confidence that I will deliver the work.

Review from Design Dept · Posted 7 days ago

- Monitoring the performance of a campaign for a client and seeing that it's performing well and generating results - Receiving praise from clients and SB team members

Review from Marketing Dept · Posted 7 days ago

Interacting with my coworkers and making their job easier