WhiteSource Claimed Company
WhiteSource empowers businesses to develop better software by harnessing the power of open... read more

WhiteSource Employee Reviews

Out of 229 WhiteSource employee reviews, 97% were positive. The remaining 3% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping WhiteSource improve their work culture. The Marketing team, with 100% positive reviews, reports the best experience at WhiteSource compared to all other departments at the company. The Sales team offered the most constructive feedback, with 6% of that department's reviews constructive in nature.

very knowledgeable about app sec industry

willing to listen and make changes for a better company, better work place, better work experience. Humility and Respect for the entire company personnel runs rampant among the leadership at WS.

Transparency with the company as a whole

Great balance between executive decisions and freedom of initiatives.

Review from Engineering Dept

The leadership team at WhiteSource let's everyone express themselves and let's everyone's opinion by heard. As a manager myself, I try to teach what I've been taught time and time again, success is achieved by hard work, dedication and knowing which battles to fight for and when to compromise.

Review from Engineering Dept

Their success is incumbent on their whole team, who wants their personal success. This will only happen when the leaders start investing in their employees and value these relationships like a real family.

offers a retirement savings matching

Not Capped , providing targets that are reasonable

commission-based paid monthly rather than quarterly

That it has the option of growing

Review from Engineering Dept

Health insurance and days off

Review from HR Dept

More stock options that will allow me to benefit more if the company exit

The leaders aren’t interested in what matters most to their employees, they minimize their value and disregard the unique perspectives that they bring to the table. Many employees feel that their leaders aren’t creating a safe environment for them to speak up, they often feel forced to shut down.

very open, team mentality for newcomers

cooperation - each team member is a unique and talented individual. Together we are a force that will/ are provide huge results

get it done attitude, willing to roll up sleeves and help

Very Agile, Very responsive. Special team that will can solve absolutely anything.

Review from Engineering Dept

We all work together to achieve a common goal, yet everyone has there time to shine, each member has full ownership of different aspects of the product yet we all share knowledge and try to improve one another.

Review from Engineering Dept

There aren't any Team reviews of WhiteSource yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

Treat the employees with respect and reward for loyalty

respect for abilities and indepence in work style

We have a very constructive organizational culture

Review from Engineering Dept

Everyone's hard work is acknowledged, management cares about employee satisfaction.

Review from Engineering Dept

you can innovate and make a difference

Review from Business Development Dept

SINCERELY SAY THANK YOU. Employees who feel appreciated stay with their companies. SAY SORRY. Few things can endear you to your people quite like saying sorry; humility is a trait people love to see in their leaders. HAVE REAL CONVERSATIONS. Our leaders should take the time to get to know everyone.

human interaction, non intimidating , and swift

straighforward and feedback was immediate

The attitude towards candidates and the level of questions

Review from Engineering Dept

It's fast, asking the right questions and always letting you know about your stage in the process

Review from HR Dept

Fast process, professional The interview was respectful and pleasant

Review from HR Dept

There aren't any Interviews reviews of WhiteSource yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

accomplishing goals with enthusiasm and persistence

I feel i have a real say in the direction of the product from the field

The people and the tasks

Review from Engineering Dept

Feeling like a contribute every day to the company's success and moving forward.

Review from Engineering Dept

I Love the Company, the team, and my manager :) I feel that I have lots of challenges in my position, the opportunity to learn new things and impact.

Review from HR Dept

daily meetings take too lonb

Review from Engineering Dept

The Leadership should ask themselves daily these 3 Questions, like the Smartest and Most Inspiring Leaders of our time 1. Who did I influence today? 2. How will I be remembered by my peers and subordinates? 3. What gifts am I giving to those I work with every day? Source: inc.com

The team , the vision the offering

Flexible hours, good people

There aren't any Outlook reviews of WhiteSource yet.