Rmci
RMCI’s success is built upon its ability to work closely with its customers to understand their mission, needs, and... read more

Rmci Employee Reviews

Out of 16 Rmci employee reviews, 14% were positive. The remaining 86% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Rmci improve their work culture.

There aren't any Leadership reviews of Rmci yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

The leadership team needs to grow a backbone and stand up for their employees. The CEO will threaten his employees and abuse them yet the leadership team sees it and does nothing about it. I talked to the VP multiple times of the CEO harrassing me and he did nothing about it but defend him.

Honesty, Integrity, Program Management, Organization

There aren't any Compensation reviews of Rmci yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

He was under paying me and forced me to do ALL business work (admin, sxectuive assistant, HR) even though I was hired to be an accounting manager. I was told my job was to do all those things even though that wasnt mentioned in my interview or on my offer letter. This place is a complete joke.

Owner lies about benefits. Doesn't pay his bills

The guys are nice at least.

Bright young minds, willingness to improve

There aren't any Team reviews of Rmci yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

There aren't any Environment reviews of Rmci yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

Honestly, the CEO needs to either change his entire personality and business outlook or should just let his company be run by his employees. He does nothing for his company but make his employees and clients despise him! He is the worst boss I have ever had and will most likely ever have.

Owner needs to stop lying about contracts he has.

The CEO needs to understand that his processes do not work, and they never will. He is effectively leading his employees off of a metaphorical cliff when it comes to future employment and reputation.

There aren't any Interviews reviews of Rmci yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

The interview was a joke. I was the one who had to initiate when the next step would be because it was extremely open ended and the only reason he sent the offer letter at a decent time was because I had another offer and had to make a decision. Worst decision of my life when I said yes to his offer

The owner should be truthful

Actually hold interviews and not just offer positions.

Be the first to contribute a review.

The owner lies and scams

It is all about the leadership. The CEO needs to sell that company for what he can get from it, and let somebody else take advantage of the awesome engineers there.