BioTrackTHC Claimed Company
Industry Leading Seed-to-Sale Tracking and Business Solutions Designed Specifically for Cannabis... read more

BioTrackTHC Compensation Employee Reviews

I appreciate being full-time team member on an hourly based income.

The actual pay. Overall health benefits are just OK, but they are working on improving them right now.

I believe am under paid.

Review from Engineering Dept

BioTrackTHC has continuously like clock work taken into account my performance and reflected it back to me in the form pay raises and bonuses and promotions. I've always felt my effort is well compensated.

Review from Engineering Dept

They pay with a competitive rate, it is very fair.

Review from Engineering Dept

They pay fairly and allow a few days working from home. I love working at Biotrack.

Review from IT Dept

Health care could always cost less.

Review from Engineering Dept

The flexibility with taking time off to be able to handle personal affairs.

The company is big on making sure we have a healthy work-life balance. We have a stressful job sometimes and we earn PTO at rates based on our tenure and efforts and knowing they encourage us to take time off when we need it is amazing.

The best part about my compensation package is that it appears to be wholly merit-based. Before my interview, I'd seen that people in my position typically made 37500. I asked for a bit more than that and they obliged, most likely because of my experience.

Review from IT Dept

Vacation time, and Employee stock option pool.

NEED MORE EMPLOYEES - All the work is being transferred to those who work and the ones that don't work still dont work plus is out of the job description. STRESS-

Review from IT Dept

Have yet to get my stock options and there has been no clear way of getting them. Would be better if it was outlined clearly so we could avoid missing signing up for the options. Still don't know how much stock I would be available to claim.

Review from Engineering Dept

I am significantly underpaid for the hours that are requested of me and the variety of work tasks I am expected to complete with respect to being completely outside the scope of my job description.

Review Sentiment at BioTrackTHC

About BioTrackTHC's Compensation

B

Where This Score Ranks BioTrackTHC's Compensation

In the Top 30% of 2030 similar size companies on Comparably

In the Top 20% of 38 companies in Fort Lauderdale, FL

1st

1st place versus 1 competitors rated on Comparably

24 employees at BioTrackTHC score their wages and compensation a B on average. As a testament to this, when employees are asked “Do you believe you're paid fairly?”, 87% say Yes. The Engineering department is the most satisfied with their compensation, ranking it 81/100, a full 20 pts above the IT department.

Rate Compensation the Highest

• Department - IT
  • Ethnicity - Hispanic or Latino
  • Experience - Over 10 Years

How BioTrackTHC's Compensation Score is Calculated

Results from 24 Employees in All Departments, All Genders, All Ethnicities and All Yrs. Experience Experience

Do you believe you're paid fairly?
Are you satisfied with your Benefits?
Does your company give annual bonuses?
Every 6 months or less
Every year
Every 2 years
Every 3 years or more
Never
How often do you get a raise?