BioTrackTHC Claimed Company
Industry Leading Seed-to-Sale Tracking and Business Solutions Designed Specifically for Cannabis... read more

BioTrackTHC Environment Employee Reviews

The team and leadership. We are all adults and are trusted to get our work done without micromanagement or close oversight.

That those who work help each other.

Review from IT Dept

The company is still in the growing phase, so everyone is able to actually attribute to the culture and make it better. There is a real sense of progressing as well as individualism being valued. The employees are able to be genuine with their interests rather than conform to being professional.

Review from Engineering Dept

- Promotes growth - Unified - Can be our authentic selves - Positively energizing environment

Weekly town halls where CEO addresses whole company via webcast.

Helpful colleagues will always share their experience.

Review from Engineering Dept

Since day one, I've always felt like, this Is a place where people work happy. I think this is the one job I've had where almost everyone seems so passionate about their role and the company. Everyone takes pride in what we do, and you can feel that in the environment and the culture of the company.

Review from Engineering Dept

Very friendly environment with the most diverse community.

Review from Engineering Dept

Great location and workspace. Centrally located in Fort Lauderdale.

Review from IT Dept

Great boss and team players throughout.

Review from Engineering Dept

Everyone is very positive, even if we run into a snag.

They are my other family.

The people are real. From our C-suite down to our triage receptionists, we know where everyone is coming from. It feels more like a family than a job most days, take that for what it is, but I never feel like I am "just a number".

BioTrack seems to hold an amalgamate culture, mixing elements that drive ambition and encourage people to innovate while ensuring that we take time to decompress and relax. While we do have stubborn personalities aplenty, it seems like they can set these affects aside to work synergistically.

Review from IT Dept

We do have 4 different office throughout the country, however, I like that even though some of us don't work in the same building I can pick up the phone and call my peers elsewhere and they are more than happy to assist. We also do office events, happy hours, etc.

There aren't any Environment reviews of BioTrackTHC yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

Review Sentiment at BioTrackTHC

About BioTrackTHC's Environment

A+

Where This Score Ranks BioTrackTHC's Environment

In the Top 5% of 1680 similar size companies on Comparably

In the Top 5% of 32 companies in Fort Lauderdale, FL

1st

1st place versus 1 competitors rated on Comparably

The environment at BioTrackTHC is considered positive by 92% of employees and regarded as having an “extremely fast” work pace by 13 employees. Relative to its competitors, Mj Freeway, BioTrackTHC's environment score ranks in 1st place. This also puts them in the Top 5% of 1680 similar sized companies (51-200 Employees) on Comparably and Top 5% of 32 companies in Fort Lauderdale, FL.

Rate Environment the Highest

• Department - IT
  • Experience - Over 10 Years
  • Department - Engineering

How BioTrackTHC's Environment Score is Calculated

Results from 24 Employees in All Departments, All Genders, All Ethnicities and All Yrs. Experience Experience

7 or less
More than 12
On average, how many hours do you work a day?
Extremely fast
Comfortably fast
Moderate
A bit slow
Bureaucratic
What's the work pace at your company?
Positive
Negative
Is your work environment positive or negative?
Does someone you work with closely, make you want to quit your job?
Do you have a close friend at work?
5% or Less
5-10%
10-25%
25-50%
50%+
What % of the time are you bored at work?