BioTrackTHC Claimed Company
Industry Leading Seed-to-Sale Tracking and Business Solutions Designed Specifically for Cannabis... read more

BioTrackTHC Team Employee Reviews

Everyone here passionately cares about the company and their roles within it. We drive the company forward together and our efforts are well recognized.

My team is motivated to learn and are able to work together very well. When creating new workflows to accommodate new positions, they are able to adapt and go by the new procedure. They are also easy to get along with and knowledgeable of the software, making it easy for new members to learn.

Review from Engineering Dept

Everyone is unique and authentically themselves; With a wide palate of skills and talents that make this team successful and that benefit others to learn from. Collectively, this team creates a great culture for growth.

Very hungry group. Everyone has the tech-startup mindset.

Skilled, hard working, time management, helping each other, acting as a team player.

Review from Engineering Dept

We all get along and work together to make our software the best on the market.

Review from IT Dept

Great dynamic team that works together to get the job done.

Review from Engineering Dept

Everyone is reliable. I can count on them to do their part of whatever we're working on.

My team is Innovative and driven

Sometimes we disagree. In fact, it happens quite a bit. That being said we handle it professionally and our diverse opinions often lead to great solutions that just work. We know nothing is perfect, but at the end of the day we know we'll figure it out and that makes coming to work a non-issue.

I get along with my co-workers. As a woman working in tech, your co-workers can be anything from introverted to outright creepy, I'm pretty happy to say that while I'm not "besties" with anyone yet, no one has made me feel uncomfortable.

Review from IT Dept

Our diversity hands down. We're all cut from a different cloth which allows us all to use our special skill sets for our team goals.

Some of the best things about my team ? I'd have to say, how we help each other out. It's a common thing for someone to ask for help or guidance and there's always someone willing to jump in. Also, everyone backs each other up by jumping in at key moments when we need them the most.

TEAMWORK Responsibility FREE TIME - Team Building

In the Top 15% of 1815 similar size companies on Comparably

In the Top 10% of 33 companies in Fort Lauderdale, FL

1st

1st place versus 1 competitors rated on Comparably

BioTrackTHC's team score is currently ranked in the Top 15% of similar sized companies on Comparably and placed 1st among its competitors. 92% of BioTrackTHC employees look forward to interacting with coworkers while 92% believe their company meetings are effective. Among the various teams at BioTrackTHC, the Engineering department ranks the highest in team score.

Rate Team the Highest

• Department - IT
  • Ethnicity - Caucasian
  • Experience - Over 10 Years

How BioTrackTHC's Team Score is Calculated

Results from 25 Employees in All Departments, All Genders, All Ethnicities and All Yrs. Experience Experience

out of 100
How would you rate the quality of your coworkers?
Are your company's meetings effective?
Do you look forward to interacting with your coworkers?
Does Your Boss Hurt Your Company Culture?