Delaware North Claimed Company
Delaware North Companies, Inc. is a hospitality and food service company. It provides gaming,... read more

Delaware North Employee Reviews

Out of 141 Delaware North employee reviews, 66% were positive. The remaining 34% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Delaware North improve their work culture. The Sales team, with 59% positive reviews, reports the best experience at Delaware North compared to all other departments at the company. The Operations team offered the most constructive feedback, with 43% of that department's reviews constructive in nature.

They listen and they take care what the problem is before it becomes an issue.

They listen and when possible make changes. People oriented.

They really listened to the employees and cared about how each day went for each person.

The knowledge of doing things right and accurately.

This company respects their workers.

Accountability and doing their jobs

Not pressureEmployee soEmployee gas time to put on protective gear

Treating staff with some respect & value their contributions. Don't get caught up if a staff member asks for a free bottle of Franklins water as opposed to out of the tap! Sheesh! Make it an enjoyable experience to come to work, not a chore? Delaware Nth has so much to learn. I hope the penny drops?

Accepting outside innovators and dump the current culture

Promote employees that had been with the company for many years. DNA prefers to hire externally than give a chance to staff that has been in the company doing the same job for decades. They don't want to develop people skills and HR is a huge dissapointment.

They pay at or above the going rates. Since the company is privately held, stock and or options are not on the table, but everyone knows that going in.

Having a percentage of the benefits provided by the company.

Fantastic insurance and always opportunities for bonuses etc

the 401k match and i am PT

I love the 401K Program

Higher pay, and being afforded some decent respect! Make the rules for bar service consistent across the stadiums, rather than the confusion and inconsistencies customers feel? Front line staff are on the end of it , wearing all the frustrations and complaints. Step up to the plate please.

They rely too heavily on annual bonuses

For the amount of work that managers do, the compensation is not enough. Not all the managers earn the same, the friendlier you are with upper management, the more money you get, even if you don't work as hard as the rest.

I feel undervalued because the company has obliterated every employee benefit and service they can think of in order to save themselves money, when they already make six figures and I make barely above minimum wage. Better wages and health care please, and start seeing associates as humans

I would feel more valued if I did not have to consistently fight for proper equipment and equal pay.

We all help each other when one is in need of

They are fully transparent in all aspects of the topics discussed during meetings

The diversity of the team is astonishing.

The workers front up and do the right thing and genuinely work hard. It ain't recognised at all by the hierarchy despite their spin with videos stating thank you for all your hard work and commitment. People can see right through the spin? Show leadership and lead by example. I delete such videos.

We are a bombshell work ethic.

It really dont take 2 people to do most of the things in here. I understand we need teamwork but efficiency is lacking

stop hiring criminals and inept people

management need to communicate better

They need to improve their attitudes.

most of the team is amazing but some are still in need of working on what it means to be part of a team

Everybody's different culture and nationality

The interaction with all levels of employees, it is a close knit organization with ownership and top level Executives highly visible and competent.

everything about working for DNC is great

The view of the Grand Canyon and hiking and outdoor recreation opportunities

Dealing the with general community, trying to provide them a positive experience despite double standard rules is a hard sell. Lead by example!

New leadership at the highest levels

Better communication, better directive from leadership. Better understanding of operations and the roles of the employees and what they are responsible for.

Make things fair or create a seniority rule

I genuinely appreciate The company culture from what corporate states. The executive team does not follow the standard stated though

Since the pandemic it was nice to see you person face-to-face instead of on the phone

It was very thorough and the background checks are done with in depth investigation.

Ease of communication was what I liked

All by correspondence! No face to face, not even so much as a phone call.

Too many guided questions. You have to stick to the chart even if it makes the interview look very robotic

Initially was great. Final interviews are w arrogant and out of touch executives

stop hiring criminals and idiots

The could change the dress code requirements.

My customers and Call workers we all get along

I love my job and look forward to each day which are challenging in the ever changing Hospitality/Contract industry.

Location is everything! I have worked in National Parks.

Trying to make the customer feel they have had a positive experience where they feel they have been listened to and feel valued.

Co-workers and my bosses are very awesome but very strict

The culture of gossip, of not training the staff properly, the bullying, the fakeness has to change. The last HR advisor this company had was a bully and disrespectful to managers and employees. Many managers requested for help as this job was taking a toll on them, they didn't recieve any help.

Stop adding micro-managy tasks when we're already running to get everything done. Staff adequately. Help cover work areas if a task requires an associate to be in a whole different area for several minutes. LET ASSOCIATES BUY FOOD. PROVIDE A SNOW SHUTTLE.

Its not fair people who are not a minority here can be moved around in two different positions without waiting more than 2 weeks or being lied to unlike me who have been given the runaround

is anyone every excited about going to work

There aren't any Outlook reviews of Delaware North yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

There aren't any Outlook reviews of Delaware North yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.