Working At Earlens
Earlens employees answer questions about what life is like behind the scenes at their company, including queries about culture, leadership, professional development, and compensation.
How employees describe working at Earlens
What it's like to work at Earlens
- Earlens employees generally work 9.3 hrs a day
- Employees at Earlens report the work pace is comfortably fast
- 95% of Earlens employees look forward to interacting with their team every day
- Earlens employees most often take 15-20 paid vacation and sick days each year
- 73% of Earlens employees report they are happy with their work life balance
- Earlens employees typically get valuable feedback on how to improve at work Every Week
- 93% of Earlens employees call their work environment positive
Q&A With Earlens Employees
IDX: 0 TOT: 7
73% of Earlens employees in Sales say they are satisfied with their benefits. The majority of employees in Sales also get 15-20 days of paid vacation.
80% of Earlens employees in Product say they are satisfied with their benefits. The majority of employees in Product also get 20-30 days of paid vacation.
65% of Earlens employees in Engineering say they are satisfied with their benefits. The majority of employees in Engineering also get 20-30 days of paid vacation.
On average, majority of employees have a mentor to help them navigate their career at Earlens.