Working At FIS
We recognize that people are our most important asset. Our innovation starts with them and their engagement is critical to our success. That’s why we’re looking to expand our FIS core teams and configure the right teams.
How employees describe working at FIS
What it's like to work at FIS
- FIS employees generally work 8.9 hrs a day
- Employees at FIS report the work pace is comfortably fast
- On a typical day, employees at FIS have 4+ meetings
- 90% of FIS employees look forward to interacting with their team every day
- FIS employees most often take 20-30 paid vacation and sick days each year
- 50% of FIS employees report they are happy with their work life balance
- FIS employees typically get valuable feedback on how to improve at work Once a month
- 77% of FIS employees call their work environment positive
Q&A With FIS Employees
IDX: 0 TOT: 11
FIS' IT team rates their overall benefits a D and most of them think the perks are Terrible. 55% of FIS employees in IT say they are satisfied with their benefits. The majority of employees in IT also get 15-20 days of paid vacation.
31% of the same employees also feel like FIS is invested in their career growth. On average, majority of employees do not have a mentor to help them navigate their career at FIS.
FIS employees rate their manager an A- or 76/100 and the majority believe their manager truly cares about them as a person. Most of the employees (50%) also feels pretty comfortable providing negative feedback directly to their boss.
FIS employees rates their pay and overall compensation a C+ or 64/100. 52% of employees believe they are paid fairly and 78% of employees get raises every year.