Harte Hanks Claimed Company

Harte Hanks Employee Reviews

Out of 37 Harte Hanks employee reviews, 42% were positive. The remaining 58% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Harte Hanks improve their work culture.

The leadership team has a vision and focuses on making impactful changes - even when they aren't flashy or headline worthy. For example, they are actively working to identify opportunities to improve operations, improve data quality, and empower employees at all levels.

Responsive when I contact them

Fair resourceful approachable easy to talk to

Being more focused on the customers and having longer better training, especially on adherence! One should not be penalized for system issues or helping a cust. when its your break time. Understandabley tardiness is not ok but i could never win with adherence due to system issues/putting cust first

I prefer not sharing the info

Need more characters, but the leadership team has no leadership qualities. They also are unaware how things get done and they promote those who play phony roles instead of the the thinkers. Also, males are not well-liked here.

Leadership lacks direction, focus. They keep losing money and key projects. Disaster!

I am fairly compensated for my work. The benefits package offers a variety of programs that support every aspect of my life - from the traditional healthcare and retirement offerings to pet insurance, access to legal counsel, and tuition reimburesement.

Pto and overtime and vacation

I prefer not to share

Don't mind the work, but don't give credit to those who simply continue to rest on laurels, there isn't any incentive for sales people to bring in new clients when they collect commissions for their existing clients

Benefits continue to get worse. Also, very much a big brother environment.

They don't pay very much, because they have no idea what they are doing or how to make any money.

The team is committed to providing superior customer service. Everyone is working towards a common goal, so ego and turf battles don't arise. We are all constantly developing and help one another on our individual paths, in addition to achieving team goals.

I prefer not to share

Willingness to get things done in spite of management

They need to start fresh. It’s a culture based on criticism and those who get things done without complaint

Working here is the pits. Avoid it!

No finger pointing. When something goes wrong, we all look to understand what happened without assigning blame. The team wins and loses together, so we can focus on improving the outcome and building upon lessons learned.

There are some good people, but they’re the ones

I prefer not to share

Hopefully an equity company will buy them out and clean house

Company culture - come to work, do more than your job, then get fired (probably). It's atrocious.

The interview process could be improved, but there are initiatives ongoing to make it better. They're also working with candidates to identify the opportunities.

I prefer not to share

Maybe actually hire people with brains

Do you have a pulse? Yes? GREAT! You're hired!

The positive energy I get from talking to my co-workers. I feel energized from connecting with them.

Put customers first and breaks second!! If systems are having issues or an employee is having system issues they should not be penalized

I prefer not to share

Process, personalities, entitlement, lack of respect, complete incompetence in managerial positions from people who are just collecting paychecks.

Corporate culture is terrible. They want 130% results from 70% of the staff while paying them 50% of what they deserve. Meanwhile, management can't understand why they lose clients and key projects.

I love my manager and work environment

There aren't any Outlook reviews of Harte Hanks yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.