Peloton Claimed Company
Millions of Members use our platform to connect, bond, inspire and grow stronger together. Through our immersive... read more
This company is accepting feedback from verified employees

Peloton Employee Reviews

Out of 988 Peloton employee reviews, 98% were positive. The remaining 2% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Peloton improve their work culture. The Product team, with 100% positive reviews, reports the best experience at Peloton compared to all other departments at the company. The Customer Support team offered the most constructive feedback, with 20% of that department's reviews constructive in nature.

The leadership's transparency, how they put members first, their focus on equity and inclusion, and ability to create and sustain a work culture that enables one?

Review from HR Dept

Their commitment to creating a growth, compassionate, diverse, and inquisitive community to work and learn. I LOVE this company.

Have never worked at a company that is so transparent!

Review from HR Dept

Openness and availability, as well as a commitment to inclusivity and encouragement like no company I?

Review from Product Dept

Committed to innovation, honesty, and fulfilling our vision and purpose as a company

Review from HR Dept

Define realistic plans for the fiscal year. Invest more in our platform and scalability.

Review from Engineering Dept

actually caring and not showing favoritism towards certain individuals based upon hobbies/likes,dislikes/college attended etc

Fewer decisions via committees in the future!

Review from HR Dept

The ongoing refresher grants and ability to select the ratio of RSUs and Stock options.

Review from HR Dept

The Work/Life balance is always a struggle at large and public facing companies. Peloton continues to work on this as well, and in just the year and a half of being with the company Peloton has made huge strides here.

Unlimited PTO & extended long summer weekends

Review from HR Dept

Training and tuition reimbursement options.

Review from Product Dept

Equity for long-term realization of comp as well as connectedness to success of the company, things like volunteer/donation matches, 529 investments, discounts, all of it!

Review from HR Dept

pay does not seem aligned with market and level of experience/scope of responsibility

Review from HR Dept

The "perks" are great but other companies are reaching out lately with much better salaries.

A commission plan that is more in line with the market that rewards overachievement and the growth of my team and contribution.

The recent leveling exercise brought me down a level, and as a result I am not bonus eligible. I strongly feel that is very unfair.

Review from HR Dept

Transparent salaries and communication across the company.

Review from Design Dept

Collaboration and openness to feedback.

Review from HR Dept

We are a small and mighty team who is always recognized for our good work and always supported when needed.

So fun, so caring, really want you to learn and grow with them

Review from HR Dept

Diversity, inclusion, and our manager Kade Hagan!

Review from Product Dept

Everyone is super helpful and welcoming to new team members, people truly feel invested in your success

Review from HR Dept

There aren't any Team reviews of Peloton yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

The people are so open, kind and willing to help us grow!

Review from HR Dept

Work/life harmony and how it is infused within our culture

Review from HR Dept

Diversity and Inclusion is not a nice to have at Peloton. This company LEADS with these tenants. It's truly remarkable.

Everyone is extremely passionate about the product and work

Review from HR Dept

Member interaction and the ability to be the first/last point of contact when the product leaves our possession and transfers to theirs.

Review from Product Dept

More transparency and better communication from the supervisors and managers

Getting to meet so many team members and learn about the culture through their lens. It was also very insightful and was always kept up to date, I never waiting more than 48 hours to hear back after an interview.

Review from HR Dept

The recruiter kept me informed each state of the way and was very informative / helpful.

Review from HR Dept

Thoughtful, interesting parties asking thoughtful and challenging questions.

Learning more about what Peloton is like internally

Review from HR Dept

The conversational nature versus the boilerplate q&a of most other places.

Review from Product Dept

There aren't any Interviews reviews of Peloton yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

The people, getting to make an impact on the work we do and helping to be the best place to work.

Review from HR Dept

The work is fun and the people are great.

Review from HR Dept

The satisfaction I feel when my work is seen and recognized. As well as the pride I feel in my own work.

The fact that I work for this amazing company and I enjoy the mission

Review from HR Dept

Innovating and creating new things!

Review from HR Dept

The workload and processes, long hours and processes are messy right now - with a lot of stakeholders. Processes could be a lot clearer and a lot more stream-lined

Review from Marketing Dept

There aren't any Outlook reviews of Peloton yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

There aren't any Outlook reviews of Peloton yet.