Redfin Claimed Company
Redfin works to create a financial and investment community where its members are benefactors and beneficiaries of... read more

Redfin Compensation Employee Reviews

Transparency and the benefit package.

Increases to salary to adjust for market rates and merit are fairly frequent. Most business operations employees get stock grants.

The 401k match upto a set percentage.

Parental leave and rollover time off.

Benefits are better than the federal government, hospitality companies. Good total benefits package!

I like receiving Redfin Stock as part of my compensation package

Quarterly bonuses, vacation time, holidays

the compensation itself is awesome!

That I have one and I'm a real estate agent!!

Stock in a fast growing company!

We have the best options and a good rate

My healthcare package gives me access to premium doctors all over the city of Chicago. As a 28 yo female I am focused on preserving my health & am able to schedule time w. cardiologists, well woman practitioners, accupuncturists, chiro's, great dentists, dermatologists, massage therapists. The works

Opportunity for growth based on performance

Healthcare! I get to go to the doctors i want!

PTO and flexibility with hours

16-18 weeks of paid maternity leave, PTO starts at 15 days and increases with tenure.

The best part about our benefits package is our healthcare. It's affordable and we get great coverage.

I love our corporate bonus as well as our health benefits! A perk that is often overlooked is the Redfin 5 R&R where we are given a week off when we hit the 5-year mark.

Stock compensation and the way it's value has increased.

PTO offerings, base pay, overtime opportunities

I know other companies pay higher. Redfin isn't competitive with their pay.

I wish the pay was more competitive to other tech companies.

I would like bi annual reviews and a higher bonus

Moved up here from SF and while the cost of living in Seattle has now exceeded SF......pay has not caught up. Redfin doesn't undervalue me .......Seattle has to catch up.

Review from HR Dept

More equity. Stock options to give me more skin in the game

Receiving the raise I was told I would receive once hired in the timeframe. Also, job growth. Something to look forward to career wise.

The pay is terrible considering the work needed.

I am a contract worker - this presents a structural disadvantage but I believe I'm undervalued versus market rate

Review from HR Dept

Pay raises based in merit and even tenure are a joke. No practical recognition program.

Review Sentiment at Redfin

About Redfin's Compensation

A

Where This Score Ranks Redfin's Compensation

In the Top 10% of 2020 similar size companies on Comparably

In the Top 20% of 136 companies in Seattle

2nd

2nd place versus 5 competitors rated on Comparably

145 employees at Redfin score their wages and compensation an A on average. As a testament to this, when employees are asked “Do you believe you're paid fairly?”, 77% say Yes. The Engineering department is the most satisfied with their compensation, ranking it 94/100, a full 26 pts above the Product department. If you want detailed data about Redfin's wages, see the wage breakdown by department, job titles, locations, and more.

Rate Compensation the Highest

• Department - Product
  • Tenure - 1 to 2 Years
  • Department - Operations

How Redfin's Compensation Score is Calculated

Results from 145 Employees in All Departments, All Genders, All Ethnicities and All Yrs. Experience Experience

Do you believe you're paid fairly?
Are you satisfied with your Benefits?
Does your company give annual bonuses?
Every 6 months or less
Every year
Every 2 years
Every 3 years or more
Never
How often do you get a raise?