Diverse employees at CONMED Corporation have rated Outlook, Environment, and Work Culture as the highest categories they have scored
Women at CONMED Corporation have rated Team, Outlook, and Work Culture as the highest categories they have scored
CONMED Corporation employees are 25% more likely to recommend CONMED Corporation as a great place to work
Working at CONMED Corporation is rated highly by 24 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at CONMED Corporation is rated B+
Last updated 8 days ago
CONMED Corporation ranks in the Top 20% of other companies on Comparably with 1,001-5,000 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 50 CONMED Corporation employee reviews, 95% were positive. The remaining 5% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping CONMED Corporation improve their work culture.
What did you like most about the interview process?The consistency of all the interviewers in their messaging
What makes you most happy at work?I’m going things that matter for a mission that moves
What is most positive about the culture and environment at your company?Integrity, respect and collaboration from top to bottom
What does the leadership team need to get better at?Time spent in the field with customers.
Why do you feel undervalued and what would make you feel better about your compensation?I work 100% commission so compensation varies based on market-penetration and sales cycle.
Our Mission is to enable healthcare providers around the world to deliver exceptional outcomes for patients, through accessible CONMED solutions.
24 employees at CONMED Corporation have reviewed CONMED Corporation across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was 8 days ago.
Overall, the 24 CONMED Corporation employees give their leadership a grade of A-, or Top 15% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at CONMED Corporation are pleased with their total compensation at CONMED Corporation, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at CONMED Corporation are pleased with their team. 24 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a B+. The majority believe the meetings at CONMED Corporation are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at CONMED Corporation believe the environment at CONMED Corporation is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at CONMED Corporation is comfortably fast. About 38% of the employees at CONMED Corporation work 8 hours or less.
Overall, the employees at CONMED Corporation are happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
CONMED Corporation competitors include Stryker. CONMED Corporation ranks 2nd in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how CONMED Corporation compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
How much do people at CONMED Corporation get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at CONMED Corporation is $115,410, or $55 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $119,636, or $57 per hour.
At CONMED Corporation, the highest paid job is a Corporate Counsel at $185,655 annually and the lowest is an Admin Assistant at $46,403 annually. Average CONMED Corporation salaries by department include: Customer Support at $66,458, Marketing at $106,209, Operations at $93,636, and HR at $100,763. Half of CONMED Corporation salaries are above $119,636.
16 employees at CONMED Corporation rank their Compensation in the Top 15% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 52 ratings) while 16 employees at CONMED Corporation rank their Perks And Benefits in the Top 30% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 19 ratings).
Salaries contributed from CONMED Corporation employees include job titles like Product Manager. Comparably data has a total of 3 salary records from CONMED Corporation employees.
Last updated months ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for CONMED Corporation on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location