Corning Employee Reviews

Out of 59 Corning employee reviews, 68% were positive. The remaining 32% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Corning improve their work culture.

What do you like best about the leadership team?

Leadership Reviews

The Word Larder is appropriate for them. Their way of communication, leading by front, patience till make understood is unique.

The work morale is is like a family

Excited about moving into the future

Transparency, accessible, open to suggestions and feedback

They speak in one voice usually

What does the leadership team need to get better at?

Leadership Reviews

Adapt to the times and evolve

Everything. More transparency, clearer understanding of how customer service works. The people managing customer service have little to no idea how it works.

Leading without confusion and treating the employees fairly


What is the best part about your compensation package?

Compensation Reviews

I have to go to work now but its not what u want me to send you but I will be able to talk to you about the background check I knew when you were doing it I never wanted to tell you that I was not going to get my stuff done

Posted 5 days ago

till now compensation not applicable for me.

Entry level pay. Not trash

Benefits are good compared to others

Base salary, performance awards and perks

Why do you feel undervalued and what would make you feel better about your compensation?

Compensation Reviews

Need to be paid a lot more for the crap

I think company's policy vary quite a lot from region to region, the benefits in some region are minimal or not existing, internal payment system is good, but the payments vary too much again from region to region and that needs to be more balanced.

If my company affordable family healthcare

What are some of the best things about your team?

Team Reviews

everyone is best on their responsibility.

team work, communication, open to criticism, learning attitude

People are really engaged, they dont spear efforts and are normally very nice to each other.

We know how to work together. if someone is done with their job, they help others

What do your coworkers need to improve and how could you work together better?

Team Reviews

Nobody says how they're really feeling, just expected to act so the problems in the company never get resolved.

Less whining, more work getting done.

Many coworkers are union and don't feel obligation to perform that they feel contractors should be responsible for

What is most positive about the culture and environment at your company?

Environment Reviews

The other one was the best thing I could work on my own and then I'll give it a try and get some good ideas for the next one I have to do it take a little bit more time for the other day to make sure you have a good time and your time is very much appreciated

Posted 5 days ago

A few of my coworkers who can also see through the writing on the wall.

friendliness, helpful coworkers, listens to you and provides feedback, team work

In most cases you can rely on your colleagues and expect support. They are also polite and kind (mostly)

Everyone is accepting. You feel like family.

What needs to change to make the company culture better?

Environment Reviews

Better communication and less blame.

What did you like most about the interview process?

Interviews Reviews

Lunch , breakfast, presentation about my university work

The fact that the right people were present ate the interview and hey were very positive, but professional. I felt welcomed during the process, no stress etc.

My interviewer made me feel very comfortable. She made jokes to lighten the mood and ease my anxiety.

Seemed less pressuring than most interviews

What would you improve about your company's interview process?

Interviews Reviews

There aren't any Interviews reviews of Corning yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

What makes you most happy at work?

Outlook Reviews

ability to contribute in making products that transform world and people's experiences

The people I work with

That I have a job I love. I do what I love and get paid for it.


What's going wrong and how can it be improved?

Outlook Reviews

Our warehouse is terrible at shipping products, results in large complaints by big distributors/end users WHICH ARE THEN CLOSED OR IGNORED BY THE CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM PER THEIR INSTRUCTION. So mismanaged, it's ridiculous.

Little to no respect or caring for employees. Tolerate whining employees just because they are perceived as "smart".

Attitudes of employees could be much more positive

How contractors and employees are treated

What do you like best about your company?

Outlook Reviews

There aren't any Outlook reviews of Corning yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

What would you most like to see improved at your company?

Outlook Reviews

There aren't any Outlook reviews of Corning yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

Rate your company