Express Scripts Claimed Company
integrated pharmacy benefit management read more

Express Scripts Compensation Employee Reviews

It’s a good salary and the 401k matching help

Stocks and bonus are the best; salary is low

Well have just received a fair market raise!

Nothing at all is good

Great coverage for the most part

PTO built in and feows as you stay within company

paid vacation time every year

The insurance, as well as the 401k match

The insurance benefits are pretty decent

It was not enough for the stress that was caused

Good work culture and benefits

Tuition Assistance and health coverage benefits

I am a contractor being paid ~$30k less than the minimum average salary for my role within the company

We are not listened to when repeatedly asked how they can do better. Even with market analysis we are still underpaid to our counterparts around us. Given cheap gifts with company logo on it. Would love to see all tiers of pay be increased, not just entry level.

Company lies about pay, bonuses, uptraining and job you will be doing. Told I would be taking incoming calls but stuck on outbound telemarketing.

feel like better compensation would be needed to match market value

Demonstrate compassion end empathy with employees. Learn the universally accepted definitions of what 'Leadership' and 'Team' are, and apply them within the performance metrics for management. Develop accountability for office bullying behaviors.

we do so much work than they realize including jobs that other people are paid higher to do and we are only given the base pay

I was made to feel like a number, supervisor and manager would talk about employees to another employee openly. Favorite employees never had to "work" like the others

In the era of google and other innovators in compensation we need to get with the times.

Since the company merger btn Medco & Express Scripts, the company no longer makes the employees feel like people but more like a number in the company. The company hasn't given it's employees a raise in over 2 years.

I don't feel undervalued, just bored

Review Sentiment at Express Scripts

?

Not enough ratings to compare against companies in Saint Louis, MO

2nd

2nd place versus 5 competitors rated on Comparably

54 employees at Express Scripts score their wages and compensation a C+ on average. As a testament to this, when employees are asked “Do you believe you're paid fairly?”, 53% say Yes. The IT department is the most satisfied with their compensation, ranking it 83/100, a full 47 pts above the Operations department. If you want detailed data about Express Scripts' wages, see the <a href="https://www.comparably.com/companies/express-scripts/salaries">wage breakdown by department, job titles, locations, and more.</a>

Rate Compensation the Highest

• Department - Operations
  • Experience - 6 to 10 Years
  • Ethnicity - Other

How Express Scripts' Compensation Score is Calculated

Results from 54 Employees in All Departments, All Genders, All Ethnicities and All Yrs. Experience Experience

Do you believe you're paid fairly?
Are you satisfied with your Benefits?
Does your company give annual bonuses?
Every 6 months or less
Every year
Every 2 years
Every 3 years or more
Never
How often do you get a raise?