Intel Corporation Claimed Company
Intel designs, manufactures, and sells integrated digital technology platforms... read more

Intel Corporation Team Employee Reviews

it is a very global team

We get updates on time

We are given enough space to create and at the same time we are interconnected. BTW the culture is top notch!

Posted a month ago

Intelligent, thoughtful, risk-takers but do so with data to back up their decisions.

Review from Marketing Dept

Committed, hard working, helpful & focussed

Useless meetings and labor work

hardworking folks not fairly being compensated

Everyone put in their best

Top professionals, hard working, ready to help, reliable, friendly

working closely on daily basis

My team is awesome. Everyone I work with directly on my current project/team is great. They're my favorite part of my job. My boss is great too. I would totally work for her again, just not at Intel. If she ever left Intel and started a business I would totally work for her.

My coworkers are super intelligent, and very supportive

Helpful, very supportive, always friendly.

Open and candid conversation and debates about the technical aspects of projects.

Great Teamwork and had set expectations

Review from Engineering Dept

We work well together we're evenly balanced with great knowledge and skill set and incoming fresh eyes great attitudes

Always available when in need

Review from HR Dept

We truly work as a team

Meetings are short and to the point. Action items are clear and goals are clear.

Review from Engineering Dept

Focus, transparency trust, fearless, inclusive team

Review from Engineering Dept

Being team players. I feel like I am my partners partner but she does not feel like a partner to me. She responds an hour late to a simple im, she can be offline for an hour or less when there is work to be done. She is also not helpful claims she is always busy

Sexual inclusive. Adapting to female co workers

Review from Product Dept

Pay is purely political and very few employees care about doing the right thing for the company. Most employees only care about scrounging for whatever meager pay increases that are available.

Review from Engineering Dept

They coudl be less clanish

Review from Engineering Dept

They need to stop thinking that problem solving is one way and a new person isn’t always there as a threat.

Review from Engineering Dept

Extremely politicized work environment. Focal is designed to encourage bloviation and backstabbing. Technical merit is a liability at intel.

Review from Engineering Dept

All Indian. No diversity and too much offering.

Review from Engineering Dept

Team is ineffective due to shattered morale

Review from Engineering Dept

My team doesn't work like a team

Review from Engineering Dept

Trust, respect, and collaboration. On my team, the managers have created an inner circle of a few trusted team members. After a few months on the team, I found that my peers were entrusted with watching my every move and reporting it to management. Created a sense of disrespect and distrust.

Review from Engineering Dept

R&D meetings are too focused on marketing

Review from Engineering Dept

by havinf lesser meeting and better alignment

more collaborations

BOTTOM

In the Bottom 35% of 764 companies in San Francisco

6th

6th place versus 5 competitors rated on Comparably

Intel Corporation's team score is currently ranked in the Top 40% of similar sized companies on Comparably and placed 6th among its competitors. 80% of Intel Corporation employees look forward to interacting with coworkers while 56% believe their company meetings are effective. Among the various teams at Intel Corporation, the Sales department ranks the highest in team score.

Rate Team the Highest

• Department - Product
  • Tenure - 1 to 2 Years
  • Ethnicity - Other

How Intel Corporation's Team Score is Calculated

Results from 301 Employees in All Departments, All Genders, All Ethnicities and All Yrs. Experience Experience

out of 100
How would you rate the quality of your coworkers?
Are your company's meetings effective?
Do you look forward to interacting with your coworkers?
Does Your Boss Hurt Your Company Culture?