LAZ parking Claimed Company
Our company's mission is to "create opportunities for our employees and value for our clients" and, as you can see,... read more

LAZ parking Compensation Employee Reviews

401k package as well as parking benefits

It's a holistic package with ancillary benefits.

I believe that all employees should have vacation benefits , and health benefits and also opportunities to work other areas and not limit vacation time to managers only !!!

Being at risk to catch covid and working outside in the cold and rain shounld be $20 a hour

Some of the benefits provided are not necessary and can be replaced by those that are most necessary

I was under paid illegally for the first months of the year and when minimum wage increased raises where not added in

Review Sentiment at LAZ parking

?

Not enough ratings to compare against companies in Hartford, CT

1st

1st place versus 4 competitors rated on Comparably

25 employees at LAZ parking score their wages and compensation a C+ on average. As a testament to this, when employees are asked “Do you believe you're paid fairly?”, 72% say Yes. If you want detailed data about LAZ parking's wages, see the <a href="https://www.comparably.com/companies/laz-parking/salaries">wage breakdown by department, job titles, locations, and more.</a>

Rate Compensation the Highest

• Ethnicity - Caucasian
  • Gender - Male

Rate Compensation the Lowest

Not Enough Ratings To Show Who Ranks Compensation the Lowest
Anonymously rate my experience at LAZ parking

How LAZ parking's Compensation Score is Calculated

Results from 25 Employees in All Departments, All Genders, All Ethnicities and All Yrs. Experience Experience

Do you believe you're paid fairly?
Are you satisfied with your Benefits?
Does your company give annual bonuses?
Every 6 months or less
Every year
Every 2 years
Every 3 years or more
Never
How often do you get a raise?