Revenue River Claimed Company
Revenue River is a digital marketing & sales innovation agency. They solve for growth companies looking to compete and... read more

Revenue River Compensation Employee Reviews

We are given several choices and are all thoroughly vetted and given a wide variety of options.

Review from Design Dept

Work from home days, unlimited vacation and competitive healthcare options.

Review from Marketing Dept

The best part is unlimited vacation

It is a well balances package that includes generous PTO, benefits and salary.

Review from Executive Dept

I like that we are part of profit sharing.

Review from Marketing Dept

We have unlimited PTO, plenty of onsite amenities, dogs on site and 2 available WFH days - the flexibility provided by this is PHENOMENAL! Also, using our '7 Habits of Highly Effective People' quadrant and calendaring method helps you get waaaaayyyyyy more done in less time. Working smarter!

The agency provides Unlimited PTO

Profit sharing bonus incentivizes us to perform and rewards us for growth. The flexibility with work remote and PTO is nice too.

There is no glass ceiling. At Revenue River, we foster an environment that empowers others to help grow the agency and they are compensated fairly for it.

Review from Executive Dept

They really thought about the best options and solutions for us. I wouldn't have picked a better option for myself.

Review from Marketing Dept

Two days a week work from home and unlimited vacation time. You are treated like an adult and expected to perform in a high trust environment. It really allows you to schedule and organize tasks at a time that is optimal for you rather than preset.

Review from Design Dept

Profit sharing model. Every employee gets to take part in the success of the agency. The longer you are on the team the larger you piece of the pie can be.

Review from Marketing Dept

The profit sharing model we've launched

Review from Marketing Dept

The ability to work flexibly and accommodate my out of work passions.

Review from Executive Dept

Flexibility, regular evaluation for compensation increases

Review from Marketing Dept

We get benefits and perks that promote a healthy lifestyle and work-life balance.

Unlimited PTO and Work/Life Balance

Review from Marketing Dept

Regular bonuses based on performance.

Review from Marketing Dept

The best thing is the PTO and scheduled Work From Home Days. This provides a great level of flexibility and work life balance.

Review from Marketing Dept

Having unlimited vacation is a matter of trust from the leadership team. As just one of many great perks, the PTO policy allows employees to keep what's important in mind.

Review from Marketing Dept

Retirement options, health or gym stipend

Review from Marketing Dept

We get unlimited PTO but sometimes I feel management gets upset if you take time off so I get nervous asking for any PTO days.

Review from Marketing Dept

Salary to equal the amount of hours worked weekly.

Review from Marketing Dept

I don't feel undervalued. We're not offered stock/equity at this point.

Review from Marketing Dept

I do not feel undervalued.

Review Sentiment at Revenue River

About Revenue River's Compensation

A+

Where This Score Ranks Revenue River's Compensation

In the Top 5% of 2037 similar size companies on Comparably

In the Top 5% of 100 companies in Denver

1st

1st place versus 4 competitors rated on Comparably

52 employees at Revenue River score their wages and compensation an A+ on average. As a testament to this, when employees are asked “Do you believe you're paid fairly?”, 90% say Yes. The Design department is the most satisfied with their compensation, ranking it 100/100, a full 11 pts above the Marketing department.

Rate Compensation the Highest

• Experience - Entry Level
  • Department - Marketing
  • Experience - 1 to 3 Years

How Revenue River's Compensation Score is Calculated

Results from 52 Employees in All Departments, All Genders, All Ethnicities and All Yrs. Experience Experience

Do you believe you're paid fairly?
Are you satisfied with your Benefits?
Does your company give annual bonuses?
Every 6 months or less
Every year
Every 2 years
Every 3 years or more
Never
How often do you get a raise?