Revenue River Claimed Company
Revenue River is a digital marketing & sales innovation agency. They solve for growth companies looking to compete and... read more

Revenue River Environment Employee Reviews

The people are the best. We all work really well together, but we are all friends as well. We enjoy seeing people outside of work as well as at work and can find people laughing and smiling most days.

Review from Design Dept

We practice the 7 habits from Covey and have an environment of trust. Also, dogs.

Review from Marketing Dept

The most positive thing is authenticity

The culture promotes honest interactions and fosters an environment that is authentic, fun and fast paced.

Review from Executive Dept

The amount of collaboration and support from every one, no matter what role they perform.

Review from Marketing Dept

Eric and the Executive team provide monthly Franklin Covey training, rotational leadership participation, a safe environment where one is able to speak up and have a crucial conversation. Our open door environment is awesome and having puppies in the office is fun.

Review from Marketing Dept

The People - starting at the top. The culture here is very collaborative and personal. I look forward to being at work and being around my co-workers.

You can bring your dog to work.

I feel comfortable and empowered to make a change.

Review from Design Dept

Reviews always include 'what you're doing well'. It's good to be complimented and caught doing something right. Public showings of appreciation do happen here.

We are all satisfied with the work environment

Everyone is heard out and all opinions are valued. We firmly believe that we are better together than we could ever be apart.

Review from Executive Dept

Everyone cares about each other genuinely.

Review from Marketing Dept

The focus on internal development. The company wants you to put you first. Need a mental health day? No problem no stigma. You are able to bring your best self to a task because through company training you know how to prioritize the important in both work and personal life. Makes for happy people.

Review from Marketing Dept

Prior to working at Rev, I've never worked for an organization so dedicated to ensuring everyone is growing and developing.

Review from Executive Dept

Unconditional trust and respect, our "don't freak out, focus" mantra

Review from Marketing Dept

We truly respect each other and value what we have going. We support each other through anything, whether it's personal or work-related, and have a team mentality.

Review from Marketing Dept

Everyone enjoys each other's company and genuine friendships have come out of Revenue River. I love hanging out with my coworkers in and outside of work!

Review from Marketing Dept

My coworkers are the best! They're a really smart, great group of people. Couldn't ask for more!

Review from Marketing Dept

We respect each other and seek to understand what challenges may be causing friction and try to help ease that friction.

Review from Marketing Dept

There aren't any Environment reviews of Revenue River yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

Review Sentiment at Revenue River

About Revenue River's Environment

A+

Where This Score Ranks Revenue River's Environment

In the Top 5% of 1805 similar size companies on Comparably

In the Top 5% of 82 companies in Denver

3rd

3rd place versus 4 competitors rated on Comparably

The environment at Revenue River is considered positive by 98% of employees and regarded as having an “extremely fast” work pace by 30 employees. Relative to its competitors, IMPACT Branding & Design, New Breed, Kuno Creative, and Element 3, Revenue River's environment score ranks in 3rd place. This also puts them in the Top 5% of 1805 similar sized companies (11-50 Employees) on Comparably and Top 5% of 82 companies in Denver.

Rate Environment the Highest

• Experience - Over 10 Years
  • Department - Design
  • Experience - 6 to 10 Years

How Revenue River's Environment Score is Calculated

Results from 52 Employees in All Departments, All Genders, All Ethnicities and All Yrs. Experience Experience

7 or less
More than 12
On average, how many hours do you work a day?
Extremely fast
Comfortably fast
Moderate
A bit slow
Bureaucratic
What's the work pace at your company?
Positive
Negative
Is your work environment positive or negative?
Does someone you work with closely, make you want to quit your job?
Do you have a close friend at work?
5% or Less
5-10%
10-25%
25-50%
50%+
What % of the time are you bored at work?