Revenue River Claimed Company
Revenue River is a digital marketing & sales innovation agency. They solve for growth companies looking to compete and... read more

Revenue River Team Employee Reviews

We have a great group of people. We all enjoy working with one another and are always there to help each other out.

Review from Design Dept

Very smart people who are good at managing their time and ready to jump in and help when needed. Also, they're just fun people to be around.

Review from Marketing Dept

The team is driven and everyone is an interesting, deep, real person.

Fun group of people who work hard and play hard.

Review from Executive Dept

Engaged. Collaborative. Creative. Problem solvers. Experts.

Review from Marketing Dept

Our team is highly supportive and continually looking to get better. It's very inspiring to be in a culture that values employee engagement, creative ideas, and collaboration!

Very down to earth and helpful.

We synergize and get results. If not, we learn from them and circle back for a second try.

Review from Design Dept

Everyone is happy to help one another. There isn't any protectiveness or competitiveness that prevents people from being real.

We all treat each other like family on the job and off the job

We have a win/win culture. Everyone approaches work in terms of mutual benefit and we do not engage in unhealthy competition and comparing with one another.

Review from Executive Dept

Young, driven, and focused on growth. Every one contributes to making our company, and our experience better.

Review from Marketing Dept

Highly collaborative and highly approachable/open-minded

Review from Design Dept

Very proactive and smart people who collaborate to get the best results. There is no office politics. People are honest and reliable. It is an amazing feeling knowing you can lean on your team no matter what.

Review from Marketing Dept

We're very collaborative and supportive of each other.

Review from Marketing Dept

The team here is more like a happy family. Everyone is aligned and driven to achieve the goal of this organization.

Review from Executive Dept

Sense of humor, driven, hard-working, dependable, reliable

Review from Marketing Dept

I thoroughly enjoy working with my coworkers. Everyone has a great attitude and we actually respect one another. It's hard to find a place where that happens!

Review from Marketing Dept

Everyone is excited to help each other out. Whether or not someone is involved in the project or working on a specific client, they will make the time to help other's solve problems and drive the team forward.

Review from Marketing Dept

The team is incredibly supportive. Everyone is an expert in their own right and is always ready to dive in to get problems solved. The level of motivation and collaboration is awesome here!

Review from Marketing Dept

There aren't any Team reviews of Revenue River yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

Review Sentiment at Revenue River

About Revenue River's Team

A+

Where This Score Ranks Revenue River's Team

In the Top 5% of 1978 similar size companies on Comparably

In the Top 5% of 92 companies in Denver

1st

1st place versus 4 competitors rated on Comparably

Revenue River's team score is currently ranked in the Top 5% of similar sized companies on Comparably and placed 1st among its competitors. 100% of Revenue River employees look forward to interacting with coworkers while 96% believe their company meetings are effective. Among the various teams at Revenue River, the Design department ranks the highest in team score.

Rate Team the Highest

• Department - Design
  • Experience - 3 to 6 Years
  • Ethnicity - Caucasian

Rate Team the Lowest

• Experience - Entry Level
  • Experience - Over 10 Years

How Revenue River's Team Score is Calculated

Results from 52 Employees in All Departments, All Genders, All Ethnicities and All Yrs. Experience Experience

out of 100
How would you rate the quality of your coworkers?
Are your company's meetings effective?
Do you look forward to interacting with your coworkers?
Does Your Boss Hurt Your Company Culture?