Shipt Claimed Company
Shipt is a membership-based online grocery marketplace delivering fresh foods and household essentials through a... read more

Shipt Employee Reviews

Out of 865 Shipt employee reviews, 85% were positive. The remaining 15% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Shipt improve their work culture. The HR team, with 100% positive reviews, reports the best experience at Shipt compared to all other departments at the company. The Sales team offered the most constructive feedback, with 27% of that department's reviews constructive in nature.

They seem to be fairly well experienced.

They seem to be nice

There isnt much leadership us shoppers interact with on a daily basis, as it's contract work, but any time i've gotten communication from anyone in leadership, it has been positive!

Excellent, perfect, trusted and best

Communication, Supportive, rewarding, inspiring and motivated

Take care of shoppers first. Raise our pay.

Communication and taking phone calls instead of just emailing

Communication instead of just texting or email

How to tell the truth when you deactivate a person account without cause or reactions

Review from Customer Success Dept

Shipt needs to pay their shoppers appropriately. They are being preyed on and exploited.

Didn't have one none was offered

They are all pretty nice

High salary and good bonuses

Gympass is a nice compensation

None recieved that I am aware of unfortunately.

We are paid enough to live

Getting my account corrected and reopen my account.

Review from Customer Success Dept

Shoppers are the backbone of this company, and yet they have taken big pay cuts over the last year and a half. Even more maddening is the fact that Shipt has denied the pay cuts exist. I live it, my fellow shoppers live it. To deny it is to be completely out of touch with the shopper community.

More pay, less batches... that would be great. And also back to the previous transparency model

Shoppers incur a lot of expenses with taxes, vehicle wear and tear, and fuel. Yet, we all took a big pay cut with the new pay scale. Completely unfair. Your shoppers never "asked for this" as you claim. Go back to the original pay scale. And while you're at it- ban the bundles.

Communication and not just texting or emails

They are all really nice

I work alone. I have no team.

I don't have a team but i love meeting other shipt shoppers out and about.

Getting to know different shopper

Do the job properly. Follow the rules.

I was a delivery driver and was terminated for no right reason

Review from Customer Success Dept

Listen to the reviews all over the internet. See how your company is truly doing and stop over feeding yourself off of your workers sweat and tears and continuously feeding your ego thinking that they’re all content with the work and pay. EVERYTHING NEEDS TO IMPROV

Stop asking inappropriate questions like how far I am in completing a bonus opportunity

Review from Business Development Dept

It's the corporate team that's the issue, not the coworkers.

Review from Customer Success Dept

The Hannaford team was awesome and very good to work with and they loved my customer service skills

It is a nice culture

There is no positive reaction because the one's that is keeping this company going is the one who gets these orders delivered

Review from Customer Success Dept

I have very little positive to say about Shipt. They have lied repeatedly to the public, and to their shopper community.

There is no positive after they show their true colors! They treat shoppers as yesterdays trash and always replaceable! They literally do not care and have no thought in deactivating amazing shoppers for NO reason at all. They hide behind a pathetic email and red flag your phone calls. Pathetic!

Review from Customer Success Dept

Listen to your employees and don’t drop them while they’re in the middle of an o

Review from Customer Success Dept

Have the CEO, managers and “support team” ACTUALLY do something. You call support they take super long and by then your order is late or delayed. You ask for help they tell you look in your email or delete the app. The CEO has never introduced herself & makes a bad representation of your comp

Allow shoppers more freedom in shops like rating customers just like they rate us or so away with the whole ratings giving you orders mess

Review from Business Development Dept

bring back pay we understand instead of blk box algorithm. Fire shopper who continue to break brules

Company culture is built on dishonesty, censorship and a bunch a koolaid drinkers. They run the ship. Anyone who speaks up and speaks out is unfairly silenced.

The company don't have a process they just hire anyone. That's why I had so many workers at these stores complaining about these new drivers that didn't know what they were doing dropping orders off at the wrong house or apartment

It can be nice a lot

When I was hired in, they had standards and didn't hire every person who applied. To get hired now, you simply need a pulse and a car. The daily delivery horror stories support this.

When Shipt cared who they hired, the process was valid. Now it seems a pulse and a car is all that's necessary. Shipt is reaping what they've sown with the mass hiring. The delivery horror stories are on the daily. Just remember- you get what you pay for.

It was very simple & a smooth process.

Don’t fire people Bus there but to make money for y

Review from Customer Success Dept

Determine if they’re reliable instead of accepting anyone with a car just to have a bigger company. Quality is better than quantity. I rather not be with a money hungry, unprofessional, and unreliable job which probably won’t last because of the foundation of the comp

Stop screwing over your contractors. We're what makes this thing work.

Review from Customer Success Dept

The shopper excellence team think their gods and no one can touch them.

Review from Customer Success Dept

I just think that they need to get their stuff in gear and treat people fairly

Having a lot of work

Delivering to wonderful customers and working with the Hannaford team and some targets

The nice people there, yeah

Getting to make customers' lives easier! Going above and beyond for those who may be stuck in their homes during these crazy times. Getting to know other shoppers, store employees, and even customers & making connections. It's all about the people!

My co-workers make working enjoyable.

Review from Customer Success Dept

Improve? Start by having more than 300 characters to explain! This company is run by a bunch of thieves! All they do is work shoppers like ants for absolute peanuts and then they steal tips, etc! A normal person has no tolerance for this and the company is about to be sued, and yes, it will be won

Review from Customer Success Dept

Shoppers are not being fairly compensated for the job being done. That is the biggest issue. Secondly- for a self touted "tech" company- why are there non stop "glitches". Do better Shipt.

Customers should know if the store I'd out of something the shopper will try their best to substitute

Treat your employees with respect and give more communication and understanding and reasonings while you’re firing th

Review from Customer Success Dept

Everything is wrong. They allow you to pick up several orders and even if you show up earlier to pick up and order they take forever or even after the pick up time therefore you’re late & your rating gets bad. If management is not going to be organized then Don’t allow shoppers to get several or

There aren't any Outlook reviews of Shipt yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

There aren't any Outlook reviews of Shipt yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.