Taylor Farms
Taylor Farms is passionate about offering a collection of healthy, great tasting fresh salads and snacks packed with... read more

Taylor Farms Team Employee Reviews

Enjoy Challenges and hit new production record rate

They are all diverse backgrounds in culture and experience in various fields of study and expertise.

They are always willing to go above and beyond to make sure the job is complete and everybody is happy at the end of the day

Adapt to changes that are needed to drive our company forward

The Taylor Farms team is most effective at problem solving, trouble shooting and coming up with creative solutions to give the best customer service in the produce industry.

Great teamwork always staying busy.

Its only three of us

too much group think. lots of people have never had any other job and they lose focus on bigger picture.

Posted a month ago

In Orlando Florida my vehicle was tampered with and brakes cut I reported the situation to human resources they caught the person doing it on video and terminated the both of us. Saying it was no proof and he say she say even with a video according to terry

I don't have any problem with my coworkers they are good workers

More Communication, less slacking, everyone put in they part of share of work

Review Sentiment at Taylor Farms

?

Not enough ratings to compare against companies in Salinas, CA

2nd

2nd place versus 4 competitors rated on Comparably

Taylor Farms' team score is currently ranked in the Bottom 40% of similar sized companies on Comparably and placed 2nd among its competitors. 67% of Taylor Farms employees look forward to interacting with coworkers while 60% believe their company meetings are effective.

Rate Team the Highest

• Gender - Female
  • Ethnicity - Caucasian
  • Ethnicity - Hispanic or Latino

Rate Team the Lowest

• Gender - Male
  • Experience - 1 to 3 Years

How Taylor Farms' Team Score is Calculated

Results from 15 Employees in All Departments, All Genders, All Ethnicities and All Yrs. Experience Experience

out of 100
How would you rate the quality of your coworkers?
Are your company's meetings effective?
Do you look forward to interacting with your coworkers?
Does Your Boss Hurt Your Company Culture?