UserZoom Claimed Company
UserZoom offers SaaS-based solutions for online user experience research and remote usability testing of web-based... read more

UserZoom Compensation Employee Reviews

It is compensation that I am very happy with. Userzoom pays me fairly. They see your worth.

Being an owner in the company is a great motivator

Our health insurance covers all our medical needs and the Employee Assistance Program the psychological ones.

Amazing healthcare benefits, lots of PTO, and annual in-person get-togethers to meet your (usually remote) teams in person

Review from Customer Success Dept

It´s well distributed and fairly

The focus the company has on our general well-being, and thus the importance of our physical, mental and emotional stability so that we can perform our jobs better.

Opportunity of stock compensation is good.

The annual bonus is not bad.

Person objective MBO plan which allows us to earn bonuses

no caps; financial success is based on your effort alone.

Excellent base salary and the health benefits are outstanding. Generous PTO as well.

Commission plan and stock options.

Rewarding for hard work and non cap.

Good structure based on client retention

The shares will be very valuable once vested, and other compensation is as good as anywhere else

I work hard and I get rewarded for it.

Flexibility is real and good medical benefits

The compensation package adapts to each needs (Health insurance, employee assistance program,...)

I control my own destiny - with the product releases and those on our roadmap, the sky is the limit

I make good money and I dont have to kill myself to make it.

Review from Product Dept

I'm certainly valued, but am not getting compensated fairly due to my lack of experience in a new position. I've been assured that will change as soon as I prove myself (which I'm happy with for now).

Review Sentiment at UserZoom

About UserZoom's Compensation

A+

Where This Score Ranks UserZoom's Compensation

In the Top 5% of 1934 similar size companies on Comparably

In the Top 5% of 843 companies in San Francisco

1st

1st place versus 5 competitors rated on Comparably

72 employees at UserZoom score their wages and compensation an A+ on average. As a testament to this, when employees are asked “Do you believe you're paid fairly?”, 92% say Yes. The Product department is the most satisfied with their compensation, ranking it 100/100, a full 13 pts above the Sales department. If you want detailed data about UserZoom's wages, see the <a href="https://www.comparably.com/companies/userzoom/salaries">wage breakdown by department, job titles, locations, and more.</a>

Rate Compensation the Highest

• Ethnicity - Hispanic or Latino
  • Tenure - 5 to 10 Years
  • Department - Sales

How UserZoom's Compensation Score is Calculated

Results from 72 Employees in All Departments, All Genders, All Ethnicities and All Yrs. Experience Experience

Do you believe you're paid fairly?
Are you satisfied with your Benefits?
Does your company give annual bonuses?
Every 6 months or less
Every year
Every 2 years
Every 3 years or more
Never
How often do you get a raise?