UserZoom Claimed Company
UserZoom offers SaaS-based solutions for online user experience research and remote usability testing of web-based... read more

UserZoom Team Employee Reviews

They are great communicators & encouraging. They also love to collab which is great especially being newer to the company.

My team works from 5 different time slots and all the team works as one.

We cancel meetings when they aren't needed, when available people offer to help others, lots of close daily collaboration and external team-building events to get to know each other better. The team has a lot of really fun, high-performing people.

Review from Customer Success Dept

We help each other and we're there for one another when necessary. Besides, our working environment is friendly and we have very good communication among ourselves.

The team cares about each other, helping each other out. There's no shortage of open communication within the team and truly appreciate the honesty and accountability that's been set.

Collaborative, open-minded, willing to listen.

Independent, responsible and good-humoured. I like them all.

they aren't 'salesy' - I would do business with any one of them; genuine, intelligent, down to earth, mentor-mentality, not competitive, we celebrate each other's success.

There's not a sense of we are competing against each other. We are all a team that believes we succeed together & we fail forward together.

Great camaraderie and teamwork, we truly enjoy one another.

Friendly, I look forward to having a beer with them.

Great team spirit - everybody helps everyone else out

supportive and open....no a'holes :)

The people are the best thing about my team!

My team is very talented and motivated

UZ team is collaborative and supportive and an excellent clime is on the office

Smart, engaged and subject matter experts!

Review from Product Dept

Everyone on my team is always willing to help and collaborate on questions I have

I work with a diverse team of helpful and honest individuals. Each member of my team feels empowered to work together and to give honest transparent feedback when necessary.

Review from Product Dept

My team is one of the reasons I love my job. They are always open to listen and help.

We have to difference important and relevant

Review Sentiment at UserZoom

About UserZoom's Team

A+

Where This Score Ranks UserZoom's Team

In the Top 5% of 1727 similar size companies on Comparably

In the Top 5% of 764 companies in San Francisco

1st

1st place versus 5 competitors rated on Comparably

UserZoom's team score is currently ranked in the Top 5% of similar sized companies on Comparably and placed 1st among its competitors. 100% of UserZoom employees look forward to interacting with coworkers while 93% believe their company meetings are effective. Among the various teams at UserZoom, the Customer Success department ranks the highest in team score.

Rate Team the Highest

• Experience - 3 to 6 Years
  • Department - Product
  • Gender - Male

How UserZoom's Team Score is Calculated

Results from 74 Employees in All Departments, All Genders, All Ethnicities and All Yrs. Experience Experience

out of 100
How would you rate the quality of your coworkers?
Are your company's meetings effective?
Do you look forward to interacting with your coworkers?
Does Your Boss Hurt Your Company Culture?