Working At Aaron's
We transform lives and deliver careers with purpose at Aaron’s. Our team members work together to help our customers own meaningful merchandise. Where every action – in every store – works toward helping give our customers the opportunity to build the life they always wanted. This is your chance to make dreams happen in homes across the country.
How employees describe working at Aaron's
What it's like to work at Aaron's
- Aaron's employees generally work 9.4 hrs a day
- Employees at Aaron's report the work pace is comfortably fast
- 79% of Aaron's employees look forward to interacting with their team every day
- Aaron's employees most often take 20-30 paid vacation and sick days each year
- 78% of Aaron's employees report they are happy with their work life balance
- Aaron's employees typically get valuable feedback on how to improve at work Every Week
- 73% of Aaron's employees call their work environment positive
Q&A With Aaron's Employees
IDX: 0 TOT: 26
33% of the same employees also feel like Aaron's is invested in their career growth. On average, majority of employees do not have a mentor to help them navigate their career at Aaron's.
Aaron's' Sales team rates their manager a D or 56/100 and the majority do not believe their manager truly cares about them as a person. The sales team (67%) also doesn't feel comfortable providing negative feedback directly to their boss.
Aaron's employees rates their pay and overall compensation a B- or 68/100. 61% of employees believe they are paid fairly and 83% of employees get raises every year.