What makes you the most proud about working at CSL? - CSL Questions | Comparably
CSL Claimed Company
CSL is a biotherapeutics company develops and delivers innovative biotherapies. read more
EMPLOYEE
PARTICIPANTS
174
TOTAL
RATINGS
1335
HR or Marketing? Claim Your Free Employer Account

What makes you the most proud about working at CSL?

Asked 8 years ago to all employees at CSL

Thanks! Your answer has been posted anonymously.

Your answer will be posted publicly. Please don't submit any personal information.

1 Answers from Employees at CSL

  • 0
    Helpful

    Nothing. I am ashamed to work here, honestly. I started proud to work here then you see through the PR to the truth of it. I am financially broke, emotionally taxed, physically overworked, underpaid and unappreciated daily. Am I supposed to be proud that the company turns a generous profit "helping" patients? This is the worst I have been treated by any company I've ever been with and I am not proud to admit I can't afford to take care of my family.

Thanks! Your answer has been posted anonymously.

Your answer will be posted publicly. Please don't submit any personal information.

×
Rate your company