Ecolab

Ecolab Employee Reviews

Out of 248 Ecolab employee reviews, 79% were positive. The remaining 21% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Ecolab improve their work culture. The Marketing team, with 100% positive reviews, reports the best experience at Ecolab compared to all other departments at the company. The Sales team offered the most constructive feedback, with 20% of that department's reviews constructive in nature.

Excellent communication and inspiring individuals

I am always included and always feel a sense of belonging.

Review from Operations Dept · Posted 17 days ago

Go away from me i just want to live

Their commitment to building a diverse team

helpful- approachable - available - will guide you to the correct resources

Understanding that their decisions impact moral and motivation

Caring about their workers and providing appropriate wages.

Do not care for the front line workers. Ecolab is greedy and take from the boots on the ground people.

Stop treating employees like robots and realize employees need to be paid competitive wages to live.

Resign, ,and put in people with vision

Great sign-on bonus and living expense stipend

Medical & Pension is one of the most important essentials to have in South Africa

Review from Operations Dept · Posted 17 days ago

Strong pay and bonus structure for someone in my role. Great benefits with wide coverage.

company car/ fleet card/ stock options/ matching 401% / invested

Allowances hdhs Usha heheh hsbs

Under paid for the work we do. Have a hard time taking vacations or even going to the doctor without getting behind

No recognition for strong performance. Bonus structure for many positions is pathetic.

Highwr pay to be more in line with other companies

Medical benefits should actually cover medical expenses. Pay should increase every year

Compensation does not mean anything being treated like a human not some low life and there personal slave been sued by employee too many time to keep track of That is why Gates bought in more for is demonic kingdom

Friendly people, hardworkers but also want to get to know you on a more personal level

Communication, direction & Execution, planning.

Review from Operations Dept · Posted 17 days ago

We are all in the same boat

Some people are genuinely good people and workers but most of the good ones have left due to leadership

Their willingness to help a lt a moments notice

Work together not take advantage of who ever you can so they can get promoted

lot of areas of improvement

We have a great district, lots of experience and helpful.

All collegues outlooks are positi e about Ecolab

Review from Operations Dept · Posted 17 days ago

Very supportive and collaborative people. The leadership, for the most part, is top-notch, from the top all the way down to front-line managers. Ecolab also believes strongly in inclusion and it shows in its initiatives and employees.

co-workers willing to help one another

The workers are the asset, We try to look out for each other

Ecolab hires good people but they don't know how to retain them and empower/enable and support them.

We need more people in thr field

Leadership needs to place value in it front line workers

Honesty clear upword movement goals not nepotism they sre going broke loosing market share in institutional while the rest of divisions loose money Gates is paying out dividends and controlling more to not loose his money

Resignation and jump to other company

My division has been considered a cash cow for the organization - it would be more appropriate to restart investing on the organization

It was not a tight feeling. Everything was flowing smoothly.

Review from Operations Dept · Posted 17 days ago

Personable experience with interview. Positive environment

Well organized with smart interviewers. They ask good questions and are always open to answering your questions.

different levels of people you speak with that will be on your team

Quick. Under 30 min process.

My interview was working for a whole year as a temp. Make a 90 day rule for temp to full time

Reduce the number of people who need to interview candidates. AGAIN - empower your managers!

all waste. nothing will save

Being able to work autonomously.

Review from Operations Dept · Posted 17 days ago

I enjoy how my work impacts employees at the company, both within my team and the work we produce in Learning & Development to provide growth to all of our global employees.

flexible - encouraging - able to speak openly if there is an issue

Interacting with my co-workers and accomplishing my goals.

The ability to provide for so many years.

Investing morenin your employees and less toward greed

Go back to TM's snd make them hourly so management can't just take advantage of there employees

The culture at Ecolab is replace not retain. The supervisors and team leaders will not even try to work with a new employee. Their thought is lose them and hope the temp service brings in someone better. Sometimes if you take the time and actually work with the person they end up being very good.

Improve CRM and less micromanagement from the tower.

There aren't any Outlook reviews of Ecolab yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

There's a disconnect between strategic initiatives and staffing to support them - many non-chemistry related disciplines are understaffed and stressed.