Estee Lauder Companies Employee Reviews

Out of 582 Estee Lauder Companies employee reviews, 88% were positive. The remaining 12% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Estee Lauder Companies improve their work culture.

Always supportive, helps with training and undrrstanding goals.

Posted a month ago

Smart, capable, and strategic group

I have an amazing boss.

I dont really have anything that I like with them.

Review from Marketing Dept

Their support, clarity on what to do/achieve and vision

Listening to employees ideals and concerns. A employee only has one person to go to and you never know if info is passed up the chain.

Get good qualified people in management.

When you see corporate bullying in the workplace, report it

There needs to be more respect for the employees, there's a real lack of kindness and empathy. It is very hierarchical and not collaborative.

Review from Admin Dept

Stamping out bullying and hostile behaviour

It seems fair when compared to others.

Great insurance benefits and wondeful vacation benefits.

It allows me to travel

the bonus and the equity

Sick pay, bonus and any required support

Review from Admin Dept

Severally underpaid compared to the market and to external hires. Not challenged with the work I am doing and not much opportunity for objective professional development.

It's only marketing products company

They hire two part-time key holders rather than one full-time person so that you don't get any benefits.

Previously shares were a valuable part of the benefit system and they were taken away. I now do multiple peoples jobs but have not had remuneration or a title to go alongside this

They are removing benefit by benefit. We do not get any equaity and my salary are below average. Also, its not possible to discuss a raise even though we are supposed to do so on a yearly basis.

Review from Marketing Dept

You get information about what is happening in stores and how each may have a different approach to help you.

They love the Estee Lauder brands.

Posted a month ago

Compassionate, empathetic and smart people

People have no choice and you can't speak up. Dirty politics

Kindness, Personal with Boundaries, Conversations, Eager to Learn Together

Coworkers only worked when the boss is there.

Sharing best practices and having a common goal

Stop being bullies and understand people are individuals and good ideas come from every chair

Stop trying to bring each other down

Less laser focus on process and achieving milestones. Most time spent in process and/or repetitive meetings. Systems milestones often hold up work that could otherwise proceed in the physical realm, if not for a construct telling teams they must wait until xyz. Create time for thinking and working.

In store we feel as a family and team players.

We all help each other succeed, we know yhe meaning of team.

Posted a month ago

If you are yes man you survive

The company is determined to be excellent!

Inclusive, non judgemental, not afraid to speak up

The workforce has reduced but the workload has increased, everyone I know in this company work very hard but they are all struggling to get the job done.

Simplify processes and decision making. Make people accountable and respect other functions professional view point

More recognition opportunities and taskforces

Get rid of the bullies and the toxic environment

Change the leadership and you'll see change

They put you at ease so you are not so nervous.

Posted a month ago

Went in for an interview and before I made it home I got a call back that I was hired.

The interviewer! She made me feel very comfortable. Unfortunately she doesnt work at the company anymore.

Review from Marketing Dept

That I my experience on the shop floor was being valued and considered. My vision about the business

We are not good from an HR perspective! Things need to radically change in this area.

No let them finished the brand

From a management point of view, I feel there needs to be more specified training or guidance on how to conduct interviews

Consistency and connection between recruiters and teams

Interview more frequently and up yours

Being with people and helping them.

Meeting new people and showing off the Estee Lauder brands.

Posted a month ago

the ability to contribute and do what I do best

Problem solving, growth, the products, seeing something I helped make happen out in the market

My brand, I really enjoy what I do

It's all about marketing and no new research same old formulation under new packaging and new look

I meant to say good but there's no back button

A lot of duplication of efforts across functions and regions vs global. Need to build agility and support all markets equally vs constant focus on Asia

There aren't any Outlook reviews of Estee Lauder Companies yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

I would love to see a continued flexible work model in the future, allowing employees to have more autonomy around where they choose to live and work. In an increasingly digital, every-changing world, companies must empower employees to work with excellence without sacrificing happiness.