Instacart Claimed Company
Instacart is the North American leader in grocery delivery and one of the fastest growing companies in... read more
This company is accepting feedback from verified employees

Instacart Team Employee Reviews

Everyone is super friendly and relatively respond

Review from Finance Dept

Approachable, hard working and yet fun.

Review from Engineering Dept

They are friendly and helpful, and work as a team versus individually motivated.

Review from HR Dept

Great partnership, teamwork and attitudes.

Review from HR Dept

Our team is amazing. Excellent team work and collaboration.

Very hardworking and dedicated to the work.

Review from Legal Dept

Overall good, hardworking people who are willing to help out and collaborate

Everyone is so knowledgeable in their respective fields and always willing to lend a hand, share cross-functional information & go outside their scope to be innovative and collaborative.

Review from Marketing Dept

Our team is very collaborative and helpful. Given the influx of new additions in the past year (myself included) everyone is happy to help you get up to speed and ensure you are supported while making an impact for the company.

Review from Legal Dept

We are HILARIOUS and love to laugh!

we are working towards a common goal and we collaborate extremely well.

Review from Business Development Dept

Quality, smart people that are willing to spend extra time for success. This is not in all teams, so it's very satisfying when you can find a great set of teammates.

Review from IT Dept

My team is collaborative, helpful and everyone has a good work ethic.

Review from HR Dept

My team is welcoming and supportive

Review from HR Dept

the willingness to get things done and help make the company successful

Review from HR Dept

They have great emotional intelligence

Review from HR Dept

passionate, organized, ambitious, smart, gender diverse

Review from HR Dept

It's a newly developed team, therefore we have a lot of new paths we need to create. The team is full of great ideas and is willing to go above and beyond to support our work - where needed.

Review from HR Dept

Diverse, intelligent, innovative, passionate, dedicated

Review from HR Dept

Super collaborative and very smart (but humble about it!)

Review from Communications Dept

always assuming best intent, asking questions to understand perspective, caring about each other as people first

Review from Business Development Dept

Better management and leadership. Several leaders have no manager experience or knowledge of how to successfully build a team. There are so many organizational issues that 5-6 teams could be involved on a small process change because they all own a small piece. It makes for a frustrating environment

Many of my coworkers are self-interested and not towards the common goal of growing and improving our company. The turn over rate is very high and I believe it is because many rarely actually want to move far together. Compensation and promotions based on different factors may help.

Review Sentiment at Instacart

About Instacart's Team

A+

Where This Score Ranks Instacart's Team

In the Top 5% of 2025 similar size companies on Comparably

In the Top 5% of 752 companies in San Francisco

1st

1st place versus 4 competitors rated on Comparably

Instacart's team score is currently ranked in the Top 5% of similar sized companies on Comparably and placed 1st among its competitors. 97% of Instacart employees look forward to interacting with coworkers while 94% believe their company meetings are effective. Among the various teams at Instacart, the Communications department ranks the highest in team score.

Rate Team the Highest

• Department - Customer Support
  • Department - Legal
  • Department - Business Development

How Instacart's Team Score is Calculated

Results from 176 Employees in All Departments, All Genders, All Ethnicities and All Yrs. Experience Experience

out of 100
How would you rate the quality of your coworkers?
Are your company's meetings effective?
Do you look forward to interacting with your coworkers?
Does Your Boss Hurt Your Company Culture?