Ipsos Claimed Company
Ipsos is one of the world’s leading independent market research companies controlled and managed by research... read more

Ipsos Compensation Employee Reviews

The fixed salary on my experience

health care, dental and vision, reimbursements for work from home materials. It's all fine.

We have a good benefits package and just recently improved our maternity/paternity leave.

I am pleased bout the seniority bonus

Competitive comp package esp base

appropriate for the role and based on the industry

Not paid enough to do the tasks no one wants to, with a constant expectation to be stretching to exceed expectations

I want more allot benefits

15 years no increase of salary is very poor

Getting a raise, having to pay less for my benefits

Better compensation as well as other perks

I work at Japan office as senior research executive, but could be paid more if I work at a competitor. I still believe at Ipsos I can learn a lot, but am not sure if I work longer with this salary.

The salary is not transparent. People who actually provide value are not the ones get paid more. Favorism is very apparent

I am aware of major gender pay discrepancies. They are not truthful about what level of experience is necessary, so they hire people at lower salaries who are made to believe they don't have the right experience - when they have exactly what it takes not only to succeed but quickly surpass.

We are not recognised as call center agents we are exploited. At least consider long serving employees

Review Sentiment at Ipsos

About Ipsos' Compensation

D

Where This Score Ranks Ipsos' Compensation

BOTTOM

In the Bottom 20% of 1309 similar size companies on Comparably

?

Not enough ratings to compare against companies in metro

5th

5th place versus 5 competitors rated on Comparably

52 employees at Ipsos score their wages and compensation a D on average. As a testament to this, when employees are asked “Do you believe you're paid fairly?”, 37% say Yes. The Sales department is the most satisfied with their compensation, ranking it 70/100, a full 23 pts above the Operations department. If you want detailed data about Ipsos' wages, see the <a href="https://www.comparably.com/companies/ipsos/salaries">wage breakdown by department, job titles, locations, and more.</a>

Rate Compensation the Highest

• Experience - 6 to 10 Years
  • Experience - 3 to 6 Years
  • Department - Operations

How Ipsos' Compensation Score is Calculated

Results from 52 Employees in All Departments, All Genders, All Ethnicities and All Yrs. Experience Experience

Do you believe you're paid fairly?
Are you satisfied with your Benefits?
Does your company give annual bonuses?
Every 6 months or less
Every year
Every 2 years
Every 3 years or more
Never
How often do you get a raise?