Raytheon Technologies Claimed Company
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an aerospace and defense company that provides advanced systems and services for... read more

Raytheon Technologies Employee Reviews

Out of 597 Raytheon Technologies employee reviews, 61% were positive. The remaining 39% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Raytheon Technologies improve their work culture. The IT team, with 100% positive reviews, reports the best experience at Raytheon Technologies compared to all other departments at the company. The Business Development team offered the most constructive feedback, with 75% of that department's reviews constructive in nature.

Honestly I don't like anything about them

Review from Engineering Dept · Posted 11 days ago

Modeling the right leadership behaviors

Raises are hard to come by

Pristine professionalism and team collaboration.

The leadership team is great

Understanding what employees want and need

leaderhsip says one thing and does another. How can emplyees trust that?

Invest back into the business and the workers before going all in stock buybacks. How can there be no money to fix an emergency exit or give a sme a retention raise, but there's $6 billion for stock buybacks?

Growing good people and holding others accountable for their performance.

Paying their engineers what they’re wort

Good health insurance coverage; 9/80 work schedule at Raytheon Missiles and Defense and Raytheon Information and Space

Nice salary better than average...until you get laid off

Definitely exceds several companies offers.

The education assistance program provides $25,000 annually toward any corporate relevant major. Does not have to be relevant to your current role.

Alrhough the bonus eligibility is low the base salary is bery competitive.

Salary is low with no ability for growth. Talent is leaving at a high rate and there is a lack of suitable replacements

Review from Engineering Dept · Posted 11 days ago

If graded fairly and positively I would at a minimum make the inflation rate for that period.

Posted a month ago

I do more work than others, which includes training and maintaining quality work but still get paid the same as the new employees

I make less than people I train. I moved to a role with more opportunity, they paid the person I was training 20% more, she left and now 3 new people to backfill. 350% more cost to save giving me a 15% raise. Adjust pay to make loyalty worth it.

People of higher grade and less salary have significantly less expectations on them.

Good people, personal, smart, and they care

Review from Engineering Dept · Posted 11 days ago

Really talented employees that are hreat to work with

Team is great. Leadership is not.

Easy to work with and competent

Transparent debating conversations that lead to BU excellence.

High turnover, always inexperienced, perpetually in professor/training mode

Coworkers are great but employees are not given the necessary tools to be successful, everything is outdated and never seems to work, very frustrating environment.

Coworkers are degenerates who have no chance of surviving in commercial sector.

Team mates seem to just try to make it through the week. Very little pride if their work. Many days are spent "working from home". We work at a customer location. There is no work from home.

Accept the engineering and technology contributions of African Americans.

At least everyone is in the same boat and equally upset with things

Review from Engineering Dept · Posted 11 days ago

Holding people accountable if they are a-holes.

Mission and Vision clear focus is amazing!

Good interaction among different groups and departments

Shift to hybrid remote options

Respect and value onsite employees

CEO and Leadership need to do what they say.

Get rid of people that are close to retirement and have told me they just don't care.

Posted a month ago

"The old white way is the only right way." "We've always done it this way" "So and so doesn't have a problem with it, why do you? " "It's not my fault. My stuff is fine." "We all know it's broken we don't have a charge number or funding to fix it." Cyber locks down the only way DT allows.

Compensation needs to get better and they need to promote their new engineers and help develop them in their respective fields.

They asked personality based questions

Review from Engineering Dept · Posted 11 days ago

Quick response or job offer

Transparency of expectations made the difference

Long time ago. Different company then.

Not applicable as I interviewed 41 years ago

Include competent technical people in this process not the useless process pushers

Better communication, took months for everything

Equal pay for equal work.

The interview was cursory. Never talked to the team or technical peers. Got hired for a defunct program. It was a joke.

Review from Engineering Dept

Internal staff members should have priority over street hires. When interviewing internally, one should not be judged by a remote contractor

Learning new technologies. Help in the creation design process.

Posted a month ago

Being apart of a team that wakes up with a purpose

Empowerment to make many decisions without always consulting upper management

Flexibility for normal life and family

My coworkers make me the most happy at work.

Retention is awful and technical debt is out of control. Employees need to be paid more and programs need more resources

Review from Engineering Dept · Posted 11 days ago

Overworked, underpaid, high turnover, outdated, obsolete specialized hardware with inexperienced people using it leading to people getting hurt and things being broken with no money or people to fix it.

Transparency and listening to what employees want instead of giving excuses on why changes are better

Unfair employee compensation. Raytheon needs to understand that it isn’t just competing with other defense companies. In fact, defense should pay more than commercial because of the significance of their product

company is not proactive therefor it's constantly fighting fires

Focus on engineering and technology

Review from Engineering Dept

Gender wage gap. Pay women more.

Review from Business Development Dept

Employee activities

Corporate Human Resources

Review from Engineering Dept

Stop getting ourselves into problems that require burning money