JPMorgan Chase & Co
JP Morgan Chase & Co. is a global financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management,... read more

JPMorgan Chase & Co Employee Reviews

Out of 983 JPMorgan Chase & Co employee reviews, 68% were positive. The remaining 32% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping JPMorgan Chase & Co improve their work culture.

Friendly honest trustworty does not micromanage

Review from Product Dept · Posted 25 days ago

The last two TL I have had , have been awesome and supportive

Posted a month ago

Great people and lots of training

They track the work closely, hence resulting into high visibility. Trust level is very high

They are open to feedback.

They'd need to learn to trust and care about their associates

Promoting deserving people. At the end everything is on mercy of manager who understands nothing of technology and promoting bootlickers

Treating customer and employees with dignity and respect. The leadership team honestly believes that a forced return to office post pandemic, pizza parties and infantile games are how to respect employees. Utterly ridiculous.

Posted a month ago

Why ask, leadership only think about their bonus

Posted a month ago

Everything. If there's no expectation of training (I was told there was when hired), be honest and upfront about it. Also, team & company's culture is absolutely toxic. Come in very early, stay super late and work on weekends as well. Going above and beyond is considered "doing your job".

Everything you need they provide

Performance bonus and Yearly Bonus is considered outside of the CTC

It is healthier than other places and very competitive

Pay and benefits package was solid and fair considering my experience.

The best part is the healthcare and pay

Well my compensation has not increased much in last 3 years due to frequent confrontation with manager.

Racist entity in every aspect

Posted a month ago

Since some managers believe in draconian principles and decides compensation , they offer best hikes to their yes mans ( bootlickers) while employees who work hard fall prey to plagiarism by such managers. Compensation should be task driven

I'm a gay latino man, I know the cards are stacked against me. and JP Morgan does not offer transparency reports to ease these conerns

Employees that have been there a long time do not even get cost of living raises

Team work and bonding. Collaboration

They can be helpful when needed.

Collaboration, Integrity , Team bonding,

Everybody works well together, and very team oriented

Co-operative, Bonding, Work-Load Sharing, Interactive, Knowledge-Sharing

Felt like high school, where everyone sticks to their friends and that's it (at least on my team). Tried to interact with members of my own team and was given the cold shoulder 90% of the time. A couple of my coworkers were cool but they sat on the other side of the building (found that bizarre too)

Hire more staff, take interest in retaining talented employees

Development skills and self sufficiency

Review from IT Dept

Sadly it's only 2 of them that make things difficult. They need to put their personal feelings about you aside. Be the professional we are paid to be during our work time together.

Remove the incentive for personal gain through competition. Tie compensation and rewards to group performance metrics. Lots of "using" going on and not enough collaboration. People leave after they've learned what you've taught them, or they turn around and steal the idea as their own.

Depends on the day. There is good and bad.

Posted a month ago

Fun events and paid day off to volunteer

Good balance between collaboration and innovation

the companies desire to do good is a positive thing, but they need to take action as well

The positive thing is leadership they help you with what ever you need

Replace middle management with dynamic leaders . Promote existing employees

Make the organisation a more flat one. Remove old people who are here for more than 15 years and yet contribute nothing

Get proper training from people that will actually help you do well in your job. As a new manager, you should be trained by other members of management (blow my mind that this isn't how it's done here).

Bring back autonomy, get with the times and allow for tech roles to be remote

Better regional and market managers unless the push is coming from the top to demand more from us

Through approach towards each candidate

The fact that they want to give you a chance

Posted a month ago

Hire people for what they need to deliver.

The acceptancw letter was the beat part

It is very transparent and open minded

I would offer pay transparency day 1

At least make it more technical and legit

Fire the recruiter. He was terrible and unresponsive

Took weeks to find. out if I was getting the job

A lot of disinterest and terrible communication. REALLY SLOW

Review from Engineering Dept

Concept of 2 annual bonus and benefits like paid leaves and free transport

6pm, when I go home

Posted a month ago

Nice looking uniforms and all the tools needed are available

The culture and healthy competition

proximity to co workers makes me feel closer to my city

Customer is king mindset needs to be changed

I've already described what's going wrong and what should be improved, but I'm sure it won't. You feel like just a number here and I was scolded for not doing something the day after coming back from losing a very close loved one. Absolutely unreal toxic culture.

Not feeling a shared or common mission.

Feed up with lack of transparency

Review from IT Dept

Not growth oriented and very bad leaders

Review from Engineering Dept

That they are diverse. They are transparent

The company brand is well known.

That it's the world's top most bank and it focuses on external customers as well as internal customers i.e. the employees

I work with the best people...

Good Opportunities

Review from Finance Dept

More time to engage and reap some of those company benefits. There isn't enough time in the day to seek it out the offers. And no access to a lot of it at home.

Transparency around Departments with high attrition rates as well as poor employee surveys.

Nothing that i'm aware of. I like the way it is.

There has to be a decline in politics and bureaucracy.

Quicker advancement