American Red Cross Claimed Company

American Red Cross Employee Reviews

Out of 130 American Red Cross employee reviews, 73% were positive. The remaining 27% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping American Red Cross improve their work culture. The Admin team, with 100% positive reviews, reports the best experience at American Red Cross compared to all other departments at the company. The Operations team offered the most constructive feedback, with 30% of that department's reviews constructive in nature.

If it wasn’t for the TS I wouldn’t be with the comp

Visionary, bold, strategic, empathic, compassionate

My direct Leadership seems tobe nice people and doing the best they can with what they have

Supportive to those who report to them but also makes sure everyone follows the rules and works to keep financial cost down.

I trust them to do the right thing

Review from Admin Dept

Actually caring about the employees out in the trenches everyday. It’s a “Humanitarian” organization as long as you aren’t employed

never see them at all

They need training on how to be a leader

Listen to constituents. They are just interested inn making money and keeping their high paying jobs.

Diversity and Ethical Policy. American Red Cross does not care about the well being of their, Staff or Volunteers.

Health benefits, life benefits, choices

The best benefit is out PTO. It increases with with years of service and tops out at about 8 weeks.

Their vacation days and maternity

I like having a 401K and I also like having vision and dental insurance

The health insurance policy choices

Fair market pay for the jobs we do and true work life balance and, true annual cost of living increases. Oh, and bring back the pension fund !

As mentioned before. If you aren’t not in a union they think of you as a number. At least with a union you are guaranteed raise

Raises are small and hard to come by, the pay is not worth the stress

Management does not care. They do not listen.

I am seeking employment, elsewhere. American Red Cross is very unappreciative.

We all have each other’s back and work great together to collect the blood products everyda

Inclusive, informative, decisive, related to mission

I enjoy the people on my team, they are all nice

Most of my team have many years with the company and are very dedicated to the mission and those we help.

They are reliable and some of them really care about the organization's mission.

Speak up! They're afraid to say anything. Red Cross will fire you for no reason what-so-ever.

I'm not sure if there is a way to improve co-worker relations

Positive is the people I work with day in and day out. But, morale is at its lowest point in years due to stagnant wages, increased cost of living and chronically short staffed due to the extremely high turnover rate.

Same days are better then others and it use to be a hell of a place to work

Feels like family, inclusive, engaging

They people that have the same position as me are all cery nice

The diversity of the people

Review from Admin Dept

Localize. Everything is delegated from headquarters. Do not listen to field staff

Why ask these questions? American Red Cross do not care. It's all about the CEO and the higher ups getting their Big salaries and raises. Once the donations starts to go down hill, then the CEO and Staff will finally hear us. Until then, they treat us a low class citizens.

Don’t recall. It was a long time ago. (17 yr

The ability to be me and let them see me for who I am

When I can talk with hiring manager

It was easy and even with no experiance in the field i felt confident with the whole process

Organization's mission is very important

There aren't any Interviews reviews of American Red Cross yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

My coworkers and knowing that what do do has a positive effect on someone down the line.

Valued by leadership and executives

Sometimes the people we serve are amazing and compassionate

The people that work there

Review from Admin Dept

Saving loves, seeing my coworkers

Stop forcing things on workers and it would be better if it was asked instead of enforcing it on us.

No innovation. Its always business as usual

Again, why ask these questions? They do not care and they won't change a thing.

The donor isnt always right, sick up for your employees when a donor is in the wrong.

I'm not sure what could work to improve things

There aren't any Outlook reviews of American Red Cross yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

There aren't any Outlook reviews of American Red Cross yet.