Esri Claimed Company
At Esri, we bring meaning to maps. We pioneer problem solving using geographic information systems (GIS) and believe... read more
This company is accepting feedback from verified employees

Esri Compensation Employee Reviews

flexibility of how we are compensated

Relocation package and health insurance

Full benefits and hourly pay (paid for every hour worked)

Fully paid health insurance for the entire family

Health Benefits. They pay for everything and my whole family!

The healthcare package is very good and includes vision and dental. We don't receive as many vacation days as other California tech companies, but there is a lot of flexibility in the work day and you can "save" overtime hours to use as vacation.

Free healthcare. Generous time time off.

Good package considering the payment

Review from Engineering Dept

Benefits package are fantastic with Esri

Good Medical, 401k match, equity

100% company paid medical, only requiring small co-pays when making a doctor visit.

Review from Engineering Dept

I wish there were bonus.

Medical and dental insurance are free for myself and immediate family

Review from Engineering Dept

Compensation is below industry standard

Offer better compensation (we are regularly lower than natl average) and also raises that beat inflation. in 4 years at Esri, only 1 year beat inflation. and I've been a top performer for the majority of them on my team

poor compensation and poor communication from executives. Mentioned we could WFH then come back months later and say 2 days a week in office. Sorry but I've built a life WFH now.

For the region, they pay on the low end. For the industry they are paying their senior marketing staff far less than their peers.

Given the inflation rates and the pandemic, all Esri workers should be paid the standard of living not below. Many people have degrees making barley above minimum wage and the managers or corporate don't consider people beneath doing the grunt work.

Receiving the average raise per year.

Compensation packages need to raised significantly. The healthcare package is pretty good. There is barely any bonus and raises need to be much higher.

Review from Engineering Dept

Esri employees are paid hourly. Instead of this being a 'fair' model, this means that in order for any of us to make a decent/industry level salary we have to work significantly more than 40 hours a week in order to afford to live in the cities where Esri has chosen to open offices.

At least 30 percent increase as catch up to industry average. However, I am trying to find another job already.

Review from Engineering Dept

Annual Raise does not compare to the cost of inflation. Raises must be increased for long-term employee retention.

Work is very stressful and without breaks. Should pay more for the amount of stress involved

Review Sentiment at Esri

In the Bottom 45% of 2021 similar size companies on Comparably

In the Top 15% of 367 companies in Anaheim, CA

6th

6th place versus 5 competitors rated on Comparably

74 employees at Esri score their wages and compensation a C on average. As a testament to this, when employees are asked “Do you believe you're paid fairly?”, 42% say Yes. The Customer Support department is the most satisfied with their compensation, ranking it 80/100, a full 47 pts above the Sales department. If you want detailed data about Esri's wages, see the <a href="https://www.comparably.com/companies/esri/salaries">wage breakdown by department, job titles, locations, and more.</a>

Rate Compensation the Highest

• Tenure - Less than 1 Year
  • Department - Sales
  • Ethnicity - Hispanic or Latino

How Esri's Compensation Score is Calculated

Results from 74 Employees in All Departments, All Genders, All Ethnicities and All Yrs. Experience Experience

Do you believe you're paid fairly?
Are you satisfied with your Benefits?
Does your company give annual bonuses?
Every 6 months or less
Every year
Every 2 years
Every 3 years or more
Never
How often do you get a raise?