Jack in the Box
Jack in the Box Inc., based in San Diego, is a restaurant company that operates and franchises Jack in the Box(R)... read more

Jack in the Box Employee Reviews

Out of 380 Jack in the Box employee reviews, 47% were positive. The remaining 53% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Jack in the Box improve their work culture. The Product team, with 56% positive reviews, reports the best experience at Jack in the Box compared to all other departments at the company. The Operations team offered the most constructive feedback, with 73% of that department's reviews constructive in nature.

I learned alot from management as well as the team.

The manager is hard worker

they know what they are doing

i like the people i work with the managers kinda just avoid work or simply don't do it

Review from Customer Success Dept

Always on point, I love that me and my team can really work together and get things done quickly.

They need to make sure the trainers know how to Train

Orders under pressure at all tomes

Helping emoyees get paid with

Review from Customer Success Dept

New management and team leaders

Review from Product Dept

Managerial training. People skills. And a backbone. Also to learn to be truthful and straight forward.

what are you talking about pimp

Review from Customer Success Dept

The health and dental benefits.

There was no best part

I get paid time off when emergencies happen

Could be better all together

Yes, very much so! You would have to work at least 2 positions a day. Like, howcan you do your job as a shift leader if your continuing to fill in other positions.

Pay me more i work hard never call off

Higher pay and insurance benefits

Pay raise in houston / given stock /free binifits/and every 6 month raise / promot from within/more money

Getting paid on time with legit check

Review from Customer Success Dept

Most of them are reliable hard workers.

My team is a strong team They are finally starting to get the hang of each other let's hope they don't fire anyone

very good genuine people who are very nice and are willing to help

Review from Customer Success Dept

Nothing except two workers the assistant manager and the girl that works the same shift as me. She works hard and is very nice.

Review from Product Dept

Team work, communication, making goals

By them not going under the influence to work and them not using while at work

Review from Product Dept

Better management. That actually nipped conflicts in the bud. And didn't always expect certain people to cover every other shift.

Most of them are great but I know there is some of them that been with the company 10+ yrs and are making the same as teenage employees just entering the work place. I know if they were paid better for what they expected from us it would make them want to work better

We work amongst very young co workers a lot of gossiping goes on, I believe if upper management wouldn’t feed into it it, and put a stop to it that alone would help. Also for franchise stores a actual HR department where we could go to with problems would be wonde

Review from Product Dept

Literally need a whole new team

We give each other positive praise

we try to stay up beat

Review from Customer Success Dept

Being undervalued by upper management created bonds between a lot of us. And at most part over time we become a family

Customer service as greeting and meeting new people, and always are hours and work

It was all good !!

My district manager has been of great vaue. However, anyone else like " Corporate" stinks. You cant ever reach anyone in payroll or Human Resources.

More pay and less work when you work for more then 12 hours a day just to get paid 9.00 an hour

Management and supervisor will be good start to remove

Review from Product Dept

Better management. Employees with a consistent work quality.

Alot i think some people should be fired there should be talks about racist comments and some mangers need to not abuse there positions and do there part instead of doing nothing .

I liked the open availability andI liked the fact of moving up in the company. The more you learned the more money you would make was my hopes. However, I was totally wrong.

when you submit the online form and do the phone interview they sure take their time to respond

Review from Customer Success Dept

There was nothing special about it. Manager had me waiting for 30 minutes even though the store was empty. Employees all stood around looking at their phones.

Its was short in and out

Back then it was an actual interview now they just ask when they can work and just give them the job

There's not very much of an interview There is not very much of an interview but is a guaranteed job

Someone with experience for the interviews

Review from Product Dept

For me i was just called and just told me to be there in 10 minutes and when i said i couldn't in 10 minutes he hung up

Overall, this company does not show value.

It was all done by text message. Super un- profesional

Review from Product Dept

My customers and our staff.

To know that a customer is happy

Only a few customers. And a few employees. And bills

The customers i love coming in and seeing them making them happy is what i live for i love it

Hard work. Clean work. Good people.

Review from Product Dept

we run out of a lot of things

Review from Customer Success Dept

Everything is wrong with that store

Review from Product Dept

Training is no longer much in place. the hiring manger even hired a shift leaders underaged boyfriend (16yrs old)as a mother I’ve learned this franchise company has no moral value, I can’t believe it’s allowed for an adult in management to be having relationships with kids and that the manage

Sickness spreading. What could make it stop is if someone's says they're sick if they didn't threaten to fire them if they didn't show

The manager would yell at us for not being fast enough but then not help and stay in his office watching the cameras all day long. When a costumer would complain about an employee being rude and had a good reason to want them fired, he would ignore them being we were short on staff.

My coworkers, I enjoyed the environment that I had with my coworkers.

about wage and more benefit

My company is fairly easy to work for

Better management from my manager and shfits lead

maybe about the way they managed in store

We need better interview standards because the employees we have now are terrible.